Windows 10: ASK ABOUT FREE WINDOWS 10 ISO

Discus and support ASK ABOUT FREE WINDOWS 10 ISO in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; WINDOWS 10 ISO IS REALLY FREE OR SCAMMER OR VIRUS? My friend had problems with her windows 10 OS. I told her that she have to go to service center to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anu priyaBalasubramanian, Oct 5, 2019.

1. ASK ABOUT FREE WINDOWS 10 ISO

WINDOWS 10 ISO IS REALLY FREE OR SCAMMER OR VIRUS?

My friend had problems with her windows 10 OS. I told her that she have to go to service center to repair.

A week later, she told that she installed windows 10 OS and office for free in her laptop. I asked her how.

She showed me this link for windows 10. She told that it was free.

Recently, her computer started to give her trouble like cracking sound, very slow and cursor freezes randomly. Is it because "free" OS?

Is it really free or scammer or virus? The windows 10 OS link belongs to Microsoft?

:)

Anu priyaBalasubramanian, Oct 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 5, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Oct 5, 2019
  4. ASK ABOUT FREE WINDOWS 10 ISO

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

ASK ABOUT FREE WINDOWS 10 ISO

1. ASK ABOUT FREE WINDOWS 10 ISO - Similar Threads - ASK FREE ISO

2. TO ask About the system to MAke Free and Cool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    TO ask About the system to MAke Free and Cool: Dear Community iam using HDD 8GB RAM I want to cool ans make free my laptop i also want my laptop like SSD Because When i attend the online class in zoom it is stucking please Helpplease advice Thank you...
  3. asking about battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    asking about battery: please anyone tell me that how can I set my or lock my battery to 80 % in my laptop in win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asking-about-battery/eb32d8ad-f70a-4798-ba0f-8b8f6110d0ce
  4. About An Windows 10 Pro ISO Size

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    About An Windows 10 Pro ISO Size: I am Windows 8.1 Pro User At Now, I want to upgrade my computer to windows 10 pro . Per Lockdown in Maharashtra, India, No IT Computer service store not open for upgrade, so other option is upgrade pc using Media Creation Tool Provided by Microsoft Per Download Size is too...
  5. Asking about firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Asking about firewall: Today I started to use Avast firewall instead of windows firewall. Can Avast firewall make any privacy harm to my data or PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/asking-about-firewall/c777989d-4089-4d10-a0cb-25fd59932ceb
  6. Information about Windows 10 iso download

Information about Windows 10 iso download: Hello, Story: " Today the OS (Windows 10) installed on my pc got currupted(you can say) while i was performing some experiments with my only pc (actually trying to dual boot windows with ubuntu Linux as I'm learning to code). I don't know why windows installed...
  7. Windows 10 ISO -- Free OS no longer?

Windows 10 ISO -- Free OS no longer?: We have one desktop that remains Win7. Due to negligence on my part, the machine does not have a Win10 OS download file residing on the drive just waiting on my wife to finally give in ;-). The forum has links to Win10 ISO files but I'm 'assuming' that now one needs a...
  8. About Windows build 17763.194 ISO

About Windows build 17763.194 ISO: Greetings all :) i was wondering where/how can i download Windows build 17763.194 ISO file ? all i can find is Windows 10 October 2018 Update ! what about Patch Tuesday's December Update ? Thank you in advance :)...
  9. About Upgrade to Windows 10 with an ISO file

About Upgrade to Windows 10 with an ISO file: I want to upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 with an ISO file. My question is that will my any data be deleted after the update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-upgrade-to-windows-10-with-an-iso-file/675827ac-077e-4b17-9585-5e7d70b6be43
  10. Frequently Asked Questions about the WIndows 10 Free upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Frequently Asked Questions about the WIndows 10 Free upgrade: NOTE: I have updated this post to include the most recent information as of 8/8/15. There has been a lot of misinformation, poorly communicated information, interpretation of information, re-interpretation of information, reading between the lines, reporting of said...