Windows 10: Ask Cortana about this picture Original thread Locked

Discus and support Ask Cortana about this picture Original thread Locked in Cortana to solve the problem; Not sure when Edge updated; however, when right clicking on a photo on a webpage, the function "Ask Cortana about this photo" is now gone. Version :... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by fht61, Mar 30, 2020.

1. fht61 Win User

Ask Cortana about this picture Original thread Locked

Not sure when Edge updated; however, when right clicking on a photo on a webpage, the function "Ask Cortana about this photo" is now gone.

Version : Microsoft Edge 44.18362.449.0

:)

fht61, Mar 30, 2020

2. thread lock

My problem is in viewing youtube vdeos the picture zooms to a small part of the picture as soon as play is pressed.

One suggestion somewhere was that the thread was locked which I dont understand and that I should unlock it to access overlay????

marcellehalse, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Cortana on Lock screen not working

Hi Nishadha,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps listed below and check if it resolves the issue.

Step 1: Install all Windows Updates

Most of the issues are fixed by installing Windows Updates make sure that your system is up-to-date.

Type Windows Updates in search bar and select Check for updates from the results.

If updates are available, try installing them and check.

Step 2: Make sure that Cortana is enabled

Click on the Taskbar search box, click Settings icon, and then make sure that the option labelled Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more is turned ON.

Step 3: Turn on Location

1. Click on Start and select Settings, navigate to Privacy > Location.

2. On the right-side, under Location, you will see On if the location is enabled for this device.

3. And, if the location for this device is not enabled, please click the Change button, and then move the slider

to on position.

To interact with Cortana on the Lock Screen, you simply need to say Hey Cortana and she’ll get ready. You can ask Cortana for various things while on the Lock Screen, like the forecast, latest news, and more.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Ask Cortana about this picture Original thread Locked

Cortana . . . Asking me to say things

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, have you tried to turn off " Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more." feature?

Follow these steps on how:

• Click the search bar.
    • Click the gear icon.
    • Under Settings, click the slider to turn off "Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more."
    Let us know if this answered your query.

Gerald Vit, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Ask Cortana about this picture Original thread Locked

1. Ask Cortana about this picture Original thread Locked - Similar Threads - Ask Cortana picture

2. " This thread is locked "

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    " This thread is locked ": Is this the new way of ms defending itself ? Wherever I look tonight threads are locked.I.E. ms do read these, but are unable to solve their own problems.Within the locked threads there are still various weird ands wonderful ways around problems. Now it may or may not...
  3. Need for the original cortana

in Cortana
    Need for the original cortana: Hi,my name is Piyush and I am a windows 10 user from years, I noticed an issue regarding cortana. Earlier cortana used to do everything and also is very active, but after some updates, I am saw a beta cortana instead of original one. Also the beta cortana sometimes doesn't...
  4. thread locked?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    thread locked?: Hello community! Can anyone tell me, why this thread is locked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/upgrade-to-windows-10-2004-fails-0x80004005/3d06bd76-aeb5-4bf1-a3a9-8a6da7b30cb6?tm=1593940266180 I want to post the solution........
  5. Locked thread

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked thread: I asked a question in this web area last july and although it was never answered it is now locked ????? Why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-thread/12f9f12d-8c69-4739-b9c0-51efeb96e112
  6. thread locked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    thread locked: Does microsoft locks unsolved threads after some time? I've looked to a thread about restore points of some years ago and it was locked but there where 18 people with the same problem. Can I unlock it?...
  7. This thread is locked

in Windows 10 Customization
    This thread is locked: I have the exactly same problem as the thread (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2013-change-my-system-date-format/9b8b7401-1e83-4730-a75d-246b3d1ad7d0) after I upgraded Windows 10 from build 1803 to 1903. Will Microsoft investigate the problem...
  8. This thread is locked

This thread is locked: I wanted to post on a thread to answer comment emailed to me from the thread. Got a message this thread is locked. No posting. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-thread-is-locked/a5933a72-2a7e-4e54-9b34-143ce44653e4
  9. thread lock

thread lock: how do you unlock thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/thread-lock/bc2e70e7-906d-4504-8e33-5d85a588d762
  10. inserting pictures in a thread

in Browsers and Email
    inserting pictures in a thread: Hi, I must have changed some setting or something has changed I think *Sad In the past I could just copy and paste an image (prtscrn) in a message. Now I first have to save the image and separately upload it? This is in Edge, but also in FireFox I guess it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant ask cortana about picture