Windows 10: Ask Cortana box mixxing

Discus and support Ask Cortana box mixxing in Cortana to solve the problem; Hello, I run a windows 10 with the version 1903, so cortana has changed to a personal assistant which can remember thing and open programs tell me... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Amrut_000, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Amrut_000 Win User

Ask Cortana box mixxing

Hello,
    I run a windows 10 with the version 1903, so cortana has changed to a personal assistant which can remember thing and open programs tell me what's scheduled etc. There are 2 ways to communicate with cortana, with voice and by typing in the Ask Cortana box but the ask cortana box seems to be missing and the screnshot below to clear things:

Ask Cortana box mixxing [​IMG]

Can someone please help?

:)

Amrut_000, Nov 19, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Cortana . . . Asking me to say things

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, have you tried to turn off " Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more." feature?

Follow these steps on how:

• Click the search bar.
    • Click the gear icon.
    • Under Settings, click the slider to turn off "Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alerts and more."
    Let us know if this answered your query.

Gerald Vit, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Ask Cortana box mixxing

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Ask Cortana box mixxing

1. Ask Cortana box mixxing - Similar Threads - Ask Cortana box

2. Ask Cortana box missing

in Cortana
    Ask Cortana box missing: Hello, I run a windows 10 with the version 1903, so cortana has changed to a personal assistant which can remember thing and open programs tell me what's scheduled etc. There are 2 ways to communicate with cortana, with voice and by typing in the Ask Cortana box but the ask...
  3. What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything" input box?

in Cortana
    What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything" input box?: Windows 10 used to have a neat feature in that you could type directly to Cortana by just pressing the Win key and either local or Bing lookup would give calculation, currency conversion or another type of answer. What happened to this feature? Calculation screenshot from...
  4. Cortana search box

in Cortana
    Cortana search box: Hello, I reinstall Windows and have a problem with Cortana. Before I can choose three functions to show Cortana on the taskbar: Hidden, Show Cortana button and Show Cortana search box. Now I can choose only Show Cortana button after clicking right mouse button on the taskbar....
  5. Search Box/Cortana not working

in Cortana
    Search Box/Cortana not working: Hi microsoft. My laptop's search box/cortana isn't working. It doesn't show any search results. I already tried troubleshooting the search and indexing only to no avail. Please help...
  6. Cortana chat box

in Cortana
    Cortana chat box: Is there a way to interact with Cortana without the start menu opening every time? I don't need Cortana to stimulate sight and sound every single use. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-chat-box/614cbfa4-6c7b-48c8-bd64-6557358bb9e3"
  7. Cortana is a giant empty box

in Cortana
    Cortana is a giant empty box: Out of nowhere while my pc was running, my cortana search results box became giant and empty. The only answer I have found to this problem is to make a new microsoft profile which I really do not want to do. How can I fix Cortana?[ATTACH]...
  8. ask Cortana for a reminder

in Cortana
    ask Cortana for a reminder: I just set up Cortana on 2 computers and asked her to remind me of an appointment. On one she reminded me with a box in the lower corner, but on the other one, she made a verbal announcement. How do I choose the method?...
  9. Search box in Cortana inactive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Search box in Cortana inactive: When I try to use the Cortana search box it tells me "I've lost access to your account please sign in" but the sign in the bar at the bottom is inactive. I cannot type in the search bar. This is new as I have been having problems of all the icons freezing requiring me to do...
  10. Cortana / Search Box

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana / Search Box: The search box keeps popping open at random. I turned off Cortana but the search box keeps coming on. This is very annoying. If I want to do a search I'll open it myself. How can I stop the Cortana / Search box from popping itself on? 31998