Windows 10: Ask everyone for help to analyze my BSOD problem, what is the reason? I suspect it might be...

Discus and support Ask everyone for help to analyze my BSOD problem, what is the reason? I suspect it might be... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ask everyone for help to analyze my BSOD problem, what is the reason? I suspect it might be a memory issue. Opening a few webpages, chat software or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mettant en vedette, May 23, 2023.

1. Ask everyone for help to analyze my BSOD problem, what is the reason? I suspect it might be...

Ask everyone for help to analyze my BSOD problem, what is the reason? I suspect it might be a memory issue. Opening a few webpages, chat software or office software is fine, but when I open LOL, PS, or software that takes up a lot of memory, it will blue screen, or it will freeze directly Using windebug, the following three analysis results are obtained, sorry my english is not very good, please let me know if any information is needed 052223-4171-01 ACE-BASE.sys 051823-4390-01 hardware IMAGE_NAME: memory_corruption 051223-4375-01 tcpip IMAGE_NAME: tcpip.sys *Moved from Windows insider.

:)

Mettant en vedette, May 23, 2023
Thema:

Ask everyone for help to analyze my BSOD problem, what is the reason? I suspect it might be...

1. Ask everyone for help to analyze my BSOD problem, what is the reason? I suspect it might be... - Similar Threads - Ask everyone help

2. I need help to analyze my BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to analyze my BSOD.: Hi all,I am out of ideas and need help. I have randomly blue screen of death and i want to know what is causing this. Please help because i did multiple things. Reinstalled windows, downgraded all drivers to manufacturer and i don't know what to do now.De bugcontrole is...
  3. I need help to analyze my BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help to analyze my BSOD.: Hi all,I am out of ideas and need help. I have randomly blue screen of death and i want to know what is causing this. Please help because i did multiple things. Reinstalled windows, downgraded all drivers to manufacturer and i don't know what to do now.De bugcontrole is...
  4. Hello everyone, can you help my with the bsod problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello everyone, can you help my with the bsod problem?: I reinstalled the Windows today and since that my laptop got into several bsod caused by ntkrnlmp.exe. I ran the MemTest86 and Windows Memory Diagnostic with no problem I let the drivers what windows thinks is the best for my laptop, but it still goes into bsods. Also I have...
  5. Ask everyone for help to analyze my BSOD problem, what is the reason? I suspect it might be...

Ask everyone for help to analyze my BSOD problem, what is the reason? I suspect it might be...: Ask everyone for help to analyze my BSOD problem, what is the reason? I suspect it might be a memory issue. Opening a few webpages, chat software or office software is fine, but when I open LOL, PS, or software that takes up a lot of memory, it will blue screen, or it will...
  6. BSOD help with analyze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD help with analyze: Hello,Sometimes i get random BSOD, 1 - 2 times a week.I think it is a memory problem but i am not sure.Kind regards,Sven1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. BSOD help with analyze

BSOD help with analyze: Hello,Sometimes i get random BSOD, 1 - 2 times a week.I think it is a memory problem but i am not sure.Kind regards,Sven1: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. BSOD help with analyze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. What might be the problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What might be the problem?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/OriginalTrumPutin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m1w0dh/what_might_be_the_problem/
  10. Help analyze my sleep problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help analyze my sleep problem: [ATTACH] My Zenbook weirdly drains battery down to zero overnight down from 60% while in sleep mode. This problem has persisted for a while. The notebook should enter hibernation at 5% battery (which it does while being used). But, when sleeping it drains the entire...