Windows 10: Ask for Permission error Trace ID: uMpoD7VFFU6+sIau.1.1

Discus and support Ask for Permission error Trace ID: uMpoD7VFFU6+sIau.1.1 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Ok, so a while back, i removed myself from my family's group. but when i tried installing FireFox today, It told me i needed to ask for permission,... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by DerekMcConkey, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Ask for Permission error Trace ID: uMpoD7VFFU6+sIau.1.1

Ok, so a while back, i removed myself from my family's group. but when i tried installing FireFox today, It told me i needed to ask for permission, even though i wasn't in the group anymore. It told me to sign in Because I currently use a local account instead of a Microsoft one. So i signed in to my old Microsoft account, and tried to install FireFox again. This time the popup gave me the option to "ask by email". I click that, and it gives me this error.

Trace ID: uMpoD7VFFU6+sIau.1.1

What gives?!!!!

:)

DerekMcConkey, Sep 4, 2020
  2. Maria Fab Win User

Error of asking permission from the administrator

Hello,

The error message that asks permission usually appears when you don't have administrator rights to copy a file or folder. To determine the cause of the issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• What is the exact error message that you're getting?
    • Were you able to copy files before without any error?
    • Were there any changes made on your PC prior to this?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Niranjan Manjhi on this
    post. It includes guidelines on how to take ownership of a file or folder,
    turn off the User Account Control (UAC) which is necessary in preventing unauthorized changes to your computer, and enabling the hidden built-in administrator account on your PC. This was marked as an answer and a lot of Community members
    claimed it as helpful and that it solved their problem.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Event ID 10010 and 10016 Errors With DistributedCOM

Hey all, sorry for posting in an older thread. First time poster here, so I don't know all the forum etiquette *Redface

I have followed all the steps by Vaio 7 and others and got to the step mentioned above by fdegrove.

My event log states: "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {blahblah} and APPID {blahblah} to the user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC) running in the application container Unavailable SID (Unavailable)."

The only users I have listed in Runtime Broker > Security > Launch and Activate Permissions > Edit are: ALL APPLICATION PACKAGES and SELF. Those already have Local Activation permissions.

So should I add user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM SID (S-1-5-18) or user NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM or user SYSTEM? Or is it supposed to be something else like administrators?

Ask for Permission error Trace ID: uMpoD7VFFU6+sIau.1.1 [​IMG]

renderlight, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Ask for Permission error Trace ID: uMpoD7VFFU6+sIau.1.1

"Ask for Permission" Error

I just recently got a gaming laptop for Christmas, a Dell G3 15 3590 to be specific. It runs a 64bit Windows 10 Home OS.

I'm part of a Microsoft family and marked as "Child".

Anyways, I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, so I checked the Xbox Beta app to see the games I could download.

They all worked just fine, and some required me to ask for permission. Which also worked just fine.

All except one, that being Sunset Overdrive, a game I played to DEATH on the Xbox One.

Whenever I get the permission prompt and click the "Ask via Email" button, which is the only button for me, I get a message saying: "Something went wrong. We're working on it, try again in a little bit." I wait 2 hours later, and the same error pops up.

If any of you have a solution, I'd be grateful.

Aiden

P.S. Here's my "Trace ID", if any of you need it: oXKtKwE2ZUW1ytoD.4.1

Aiden Hick, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Ask for Permission error Trace ID: uMpoD7VFFU6+sIau.1.1

1. Ask for Permission error Trace ID: uMpoD7VFFU6+sIau.1.1 - Similar Threads - Ask Permission error

2. Bluetooth error 1 in 1 milion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth error 1 in 1 milion: Hello and sorry for disturbing you but i have a problem with bluetooth on my device. I have it on pc but i dont have it. I cant connect any devices with bluetooth and i tried like 20 tutorial from youtube and all tutorial from you and troubleshooter and didnt work, i have it...
  3. WHEA-Logger Error ID: 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger Error ID: 1: Hello,I just had my pc build up recently, it works fine until today that my screen became super laggy all in a sudden. I was able to open up task manager and seemingly in the performance tab my CPU, RAM, GPU , SSD is working ok. I restarted my PC and everything gets back to...
  4. WHEA-Logger Error ID: 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA-Logger Error ID: 1: Hello,I just had my pc build up recently, it works fine until today that my screen became super laggy all in a sudden. I was able to open up task manager and seemingly in the performance tab my CPU, RAM, GPU , SSD is working ok. I restarted my PC and everything gets back to...
  5. WHEA-Logger error ID 1

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    WHEA-Logger error ID 1: Hi,In the begining of this year I had repeated issues at PC start ups where the windows loadingscreen froze. and twice BSOD with the error watchdog violation. So I did multiple resets that temporrarly fixed it. but after a windows update it would reoccur. So I looked on...
  6. WHEA-Logger error ID 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA-Logger error ID 1: Hi,In the begining of this year I had repeated issues at PC start ups where the windows loadingscreen froze. and twice BSOD with the error watchdog violation. So I did multiple resets that temporrarly fixed it. but after a windows update it would reoccur. So I looked on...
  7. WHEA-Logger error ID 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Whea logger id 1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whea logger id 1: Uncorrectable error -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger" Guid="{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}" /> <EventID>1</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level>...
  9. Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event ID 1 warning & Event ID 2 error: Hello, After Fall Creators update I'm seeing 1 error and 1 warning in the Event Viewer which I'm not able to resolve. Event ID 1 The backing-file for the real-time session "DefenderApiLogger" has reached its maximum size. As a result, new events will not be logged to...
  10. Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime

in Windows 10 Support
    Event ID 1 SpeechRuntime: So I have this odd quirk the past few days. Sometimes on certain windows apps like Netflix or System settings it will hang till I close out but when I go back into them it acts normal and when I check the event log it gives me this. Audio Orchestrator Power Event: Battery...