Windows 10: Ask Leo

Discus and support Ask Leo in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I thought some of you might like to read this .I found it very Interesting .https://askleo.com/windows-10-experience-survey/ vucicvZQlRU 32904 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jerrypc1, Dec 6, 2015.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

Ask Leo

jerrypc1, Dec 6, 2015
  2. Rose Ter Win User

How to *quickly* set custom icons for certain filetypes?

Hi Leo,

If we may ask, are you still experiencing the same issue?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Dec 6, 2015
  3. lerodan Win User
    Leo danishevskiy

I used to work with my computer when my desktop opened. Now I lost this option. How to reinstall desktop. Thanks.

lerodan, Dec 6, 2015
Thema:

Ask Leo

1. Ask Leo - Similar Threads - Ask Leo

2. Windows 10 insiders edition version 1903 - feature update will not install, system asks for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 insiders edition version 1903 - feature update will not install, system asks for...: Hello all, I am a windows 10 insiders user. My current version is 1903 (OS Build 18356.16). everyday i am prompted to reboot and it says it is trying to install a feature update for 1903. Everyday it tells me it needs to reboot to finish and everyday i reboot and check...
  3. Windows 10 asking for password instead of PIN after waking from sleep

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 asking for password instead of PIN after waking from sleep: I have set up a pin, when I start or restart the laptop, windows 10 asks for the pin, however when the laptop wakes from sleep, it asks for the pin. How can I set it to also ask for the pin after waking from sleep?...
  4. Trying to restart in safe mode Win10. after choosing safe mode asks for password, but none...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to restart in safe mode Win10. after choosing safe mode asks for password, but none...: Trying to restart in safe mode Win10. Went through all the steps and after choosing safe mode asks for password, but none of my passwords work. I am the administrator. What password are they asking for? The name is correct above the password window. I am signed in to my MS...
  5. How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...: How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a pin which I do not want to use. I want to stick with a password to login....
  6. I cant connect to public network. It doesnt ask for password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant connect to public network. It doesnt ask for password: I cant connect to public network. It says SSL certificate error and google says your network is not private. It should ask for password on this network, but it doesnt. It connects, but I cant go online and there is a yellow triangle on internet access ikon. I tried lot of...
  7. "Search App by Ask" or Teoma.com

"Search App by Ask" or Teoma.com: I received the following message on the bottom right corner of my screen: Your "Search App by Ask" was Successfully Updated Note: your browser settings are no longer set to Teoma.com Would you like Teoma.com back as your browser's home page? Delivered by Search App by...
  8. Windows 10 asking Or administrative password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 asking Or administrative password: After resetting my Dell laptop to factory settings I can’t do anything. I cannot get into my computer it keeps asking for a administrator password. What can I do?...
  9. Family features Ask for permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family features Ask for permission: I recently tried to use some apps (installed from microsoft store) on my windows 10 laptop but i get this annoying error message that says that i need toask permission from an adult to use the apps, even though i am an adultmyself. screenshots of the problem below....
  10. Windows 10 laptop not asking for any WiFi credentials?

Windows 10 laptop not asking for any WiFi credentials?: Hi there, I recently changed my password on my schools wifi meaning I would need to change my wifi login information as well. However, no wifi that I am trying to connect to gives me an option for a username or password to the wifi, even ones that I have never connected to...