Windows 10: Ask Leo

Discus and support Ask Leo in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I thought some of you might like to read this .I found it very Interesting .https://askleo.com/windows-10-experience-survey/ vucicvZQlRU 32904 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jerrypc1, Dec 6, 2015.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

Ask Leo

jerrypc1, Dec 6, 2015
  2. Rose Ter Win User

How to *quickly* set custom icons for certain filetypes?

Hi Leo,

If we may ask, are you still experiencing the same issue?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Dec 6, 2015
  3. lerodan Win User
    Leo danishevskiy

I used to work with my computer when my desktop opened. Now I lost this option. How to reinstall desktop. Thanks.

lerodan, Dec 6, 2015
Thema:

Ask Leo

1. Ask Leo - Similar Threads - Ask Leo

2. Locked out of computer and don't have an option to put in a Pin even though it asks me for...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of computer and don't have an option to put in a Pin even though it asks me for...: My old Laptop recently tried to run a Windows 10 update on Sunday 9/8. Crashed over an overheat issue so re-booted and now requires a Pin for access, weird because I've never set up a Pin before on it. Usually just use Fingerprint reader to log in so forgotten password. It's...
  3. Trying to install a fresh/clean copy of Windows 10 Home on a Laptop. WHen/where does it ask...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install a fresh/clean copy of Windows 10 Home on a Laptop. WHen/where does it ask...: I've done this twice now - and it keeps installing Windows Pro - then tells me my product key is invalid. HELP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-a-freshclean-copy-of-windows-10/0ed474e1-b3f5-4e84-9b39-16c5ecae9396
  4. Brand new laptop, no associated MS account yet. Bitlocker off but asking for recovery key????

Brand new laptop, no associated MS account yet. Bitlocker off but asking for recovery key????: HI, I am setting up a new laptop for a friend. Lenove Thinkpad, WIN10 pro vers1909 Using Local admin acct, Installed some third party software, ran updates. Changed name of computer. Restart--now no login prompt. Ctrl-Alt-Del doesn't work Shift restart brings up...
  5. Help! Windows 10 Pro is asking me for a product key, but I'm using the free upgrade from...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Help! Windows 10 Pro is asking me for a product key, but I'm using the free upgrade from...: What can I do? I really can't afford another AU$339.00 for another license at the moment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-windows-10-pro-is-asking-me-for-a-product-key/c981494a-6dac-414a-9d49-f04caeac402c
  6. Dave asks - Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Dave asks - Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: So ..... a couple of days ago I updated my Dell XPS 8930 on updates screen with the update 2004. It took an age to download but eventually it installed. On signing on and attempting to use Outlook to send and email, Outlook would not function. I could not send or receive...
  7. Windows doesnt recognise my upgraded machine- asking for me to activate Windows

Windows doesnt recognise my upgraded machine- asking for me to activate Windows: I need help. I just upgraded my desktop to a new mobo and cpu. I reused my gpu ram and ssd drives so thought it wouldnt cause a problem. I now have a problem where my windows needs to be activated. I went into setting. with my windows 7pro disk code and it says it doesnt...
  8. why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?

why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?: Please answer my question why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation, but I don't have activation because my Windows is a package with my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scientistco/ae19b6a8-a89e-4b21-8fef-ef775adacc78
  9. Windows 10 2004 asking for "security token" on WebAuthn instead of fingerprint, etc.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 2004 asking for "security token" on WebAuthn instead of fingerprint, etc.: Hi, folks. I recently had to reinstall Windows on my laptop due to an SSD failure. My organization has WebAuthn passwordless web SSO which I frequently used before. In the past, when signing up for and using WebAuthn-based sites, I'd use my fingerprint to authenticate to the...
  10. Bitlocker activation wizard asking for USB flash drive to save startup key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker activation wizard asking for USB flash drive to save startup key: I run WINDOWS 10 PRO on a new PC with a TPM chip. I'm attempting Bitlocker first activation. I don't seem to be able to edit group policies in such a way as to set a PIN as an authentication method. The only way I can turn on bitlocker is to set all the 4 additional...