Windows 10: ask me anything search box

Discus and support ask me anything search box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; where is the ask me anything search box located... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JAMESCOFFEY1, Jul 14, 2018.

1. ask me anything search box

where is the ask me anything search box located

:)

JAMESCOFFEY1, Jul 14, 2018

2. search box

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if are able to find search box.

• Right click on the task bar.

• Go to Cortana.

• Click on show search box.
    Now check if you are able to find search box.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Search box

Hi,

To start troubleshooting your issue, follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the taskbar.
    • Select Cortana.
    • Click Show search box.
    Let us know how it goes.

Eugene deV, Jul 14, 2018
  4. ask me anything search box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

ask me anything search box

1. ask me anything search box - Similar Threads - ask anything search

2. how to get rid of -ask me anything box - but keep bing search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get rid of -ask me anything box - but keep bing search: I want to get rid of that annoying Ask me anything box but keep bing. it takes over the whole page can't they reduce to the task bar, to be used only if I want to NEVER...
  3. how to get rid of -ask me anything box - but keep bing search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to get rid of -ask me anything box - but keep bing search: I want to get rid of that annoying Ask me anything box but keep bing. it takes over the whole page can't they reduce to the task bar, to be used only if I want to NEVER...
  4. Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage: I want to keep Bing, but I don't want the large 'ask me anything' chat box in the center of my screen. How can I minimize it? Please don't tell me how to use a different search engine, I am fully capable of figuring that out. I don't want another search engine, I want Bing...
  5. Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage

Get rid of Ask Me Anything box on the Bing homepage: I want to keep Bing, but I don't want the large 'ask me anything' chat box in the center of my screen. How can I minimize it? Please don't tell me how to use a different search engine, I am fully capable of figuring that out. I don't want another search engine, I want Bing...
  6. How do I get rid of the box "ask me anything?" in Bing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the box "ask me anything?" in Bing?: How do I get rid of the box "ask me anything?" in Bing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-box-ask-me-anything-in/783cdcc9-3c64-42b4-865a-2c710a2f3f55
  7. How do I get rid of the box "ask me anything?" in Bing?

How do I get rid of the box "ask me anything?" in Bing?: How do I get rid of the box "ask me anything?" in Bing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-box-ask-me-anything-in/783cdcc9-3c64-42b4-865a-2c710a2f3f55
  8. Question about Ask me anything search box

in Cortana
    Question about Ask me anything search box: Ok so can you bring back the ask me anything search box with the microphone I don’t really want this type here to search thing with the magnifying glass box on my computer anymore it just looks wrong without the ask me anything box...
  9. CORTANA BAR SHOWING "TYPE HERE TO SEARCH" BUT NOT "ASK ME ANYTHING".

in Cortana
    CORTANA BAR SHOWING "TYPE HERE TO SEARCH" BUT NOT "ASK ME ANYTHING".: HELLO, I just bought a new laptop with win 10 and came to know about cortana. While i was watching its tutorials on youtube, I saw that in the search bar, they have got "ASK ME ANYTHING" written there.... but in mine one, there is "TYPE HERE TO SEARCH" wriiten and when i...
  10. What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything" input box?

in Cortana
    What happened to Cortana's "Ask Me Anything" input box?: Windows 10 used to have a neat feature in that you could type directly to Cortana by just pressing the Win key and either local or Bing lookup would give calculation, currency conversion or another type of answer. What happened to this feature? Calculation screenshot from...