Windows 10: ask question

Discus and support ask question in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where can I find a screenshot I've taken on windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ENG-Eshak FaragYoussef, Aug 14, 2019.

1. ask question

Where can I find a screenshot I've taken on windows 10

:)

ENG-Eshak FaragYoussef, Aug 14, 2019

2. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 14, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue ask question :p

cadaveca, Aug 14, 2019
  4. SlipSlice Win User

ask question

Choppy for a few..then just fine.

Ok..then what?

Please list the complete steps to finish doing this, so I don't have to ask each time. *Smile ask question :)

And just a question, why am I doing this in the first place? Will it benefit me?

Thanks. S1iP

SlipSlice, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

ask question

1. ask question - Similar Threads - ask question

2. How do I stop msn from sending screensavers to my laptop where they ask the question 'do...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop msn from sending screensavers to my laptop where they ask the question 'do...: Every couple of days when I start my laptop I get a new screensaver picture. And in the upper right will be the question 'Do you like what you see'? Supposedly clicking on the yes or no response button will affect what type of picture is sent to the laptop. I'd like to STOP...
  3. Seriously, how to disable taskbar tooltips? This question keeps getting asked by other...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Seriously, how to disable taskbar tooltips? This question keeps getting asked by other...: The most recent example is the one here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-disable-taskbar-tooltips-not-explorer/8f01424f-56f9-4628-80dd-a17fe57ec6d8 As usual, a completely unrelated response from an "Independent Advisor" that didn't read the...
  4. Cortana disappears before I can ask a question

in Cortana
    Cortana disappears before I can ask a question: Cortana pops up but disappears before I can ask a question. Can I lock it onto my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-disappears-before-i-can-ask-a-question/ebdf5a39-b67a-4899-95bd-adc5c97e0295"
  5. Why is everyone still having tor ask the question as to why windows 10 thrashes the hard...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is everyone still having tor ask the question as to why windows 10 thrashes the hard...: Is it time to think about using a different operating system???? There are so many questions relating to the problem of windows thrashing the hard disk at 100% with no real explanation from Microsoft..... Perhaps Windows has outgrown the general run-of-the-mill personal...
  6. Why Bitlocker automatically turned on without asking me any question?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why Bitlocker automatically turned on without asking me any question?: Dear, I want to know why Bitlocker automatically turned on in my laptop without asking me any question? I never used Bitlocker to protect my device. But when I changed Motherboard in my laptop, Bitlocker key required to continue the window. I never set up Bitlocker, so I...
  7. Please let me pause your 500gb transfer at 12% to ask you a meaningless question that you...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please let me pause your 500gb transfer at 12% to ask you a meaningless question that you...: I turned a raspberry pi + external hard drive into a file server, and am copying all my consumable content there over the network. Today, I woke up to the transfer at 12% because Windows wanted to know if I wanted to copy a random file without its properties. I said yes to...
  8. I have asked a question on system updating .Cannot find my question nor answers?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have asked a question on system updating .Cannot find my question nor answers?: previously posted a question but cannot see my question nor answer? How to resolve that? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-asked-a-question-on-system-updating-cannot/9392965b-c27e-4973-9ea1-0fba2a12ebd4
  9. On 30 October, I ask this question how to delete the protection history in windows security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    On 30 October, I ask this question how to delete the protection history in windows security: On 30 October, I ask this question how to delete the protection history in windows security I receive one replay [Delete Service folder Path:"C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans\History\Service"] but this do not solve the issue I think the reason due to I...
  10. i wanna ask some questions before fresh windows install

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i wanna ask some questions before fresh windows install: so i wanna completely reinstall windows from scratch i have a windows 10 pro oem key that should work fine right? my current version of windows is a windows 10 enterprise N version but its not official one and i wanna get rid of it, and it wont let me change my windows...