Windows 10: [ask] why i need to update the app i never install?

Discus and support [ask] why i need to update the app i never install? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/soemarkoridwan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/soemarkoridwan, Apr 13, 2021.

1. [ask] why i need to update the app i never install?

/u/soemarkoridwan, Apr 13, 2021
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Apr 13, 2021
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Apr 13, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

[ask] why i need to update the app i never install?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond [ask] why i need to update the app i never install? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

[ask] why i need to update the app i never install?

1. [ask] why i need to update the app i never install? - Similar Threads - ask why need

2. Why is it that you install software I never asked for without my permission?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it that you install software I never asked for without my permission?: Now, I have Copilot. A program I never asked for taking up valuable space on my computer. I didn't ask for this program I cannot remove it from my task bar and am forced to "deal with it". I don't want it nor will I ever use it. It will sit there, taking up space that I could...
  3. Why is it that you install software I never asked for without my permission?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is it that you install software I never asked for without my permission?: Now, I have Copilot. A program I never asked for taking up valuable space on my computer. I didn't ask for this program I cannot remove it from my task bar and am forced to "deal with it". I don't want it nor will I ever use it. It will sit there, taking up space that I could...
  4. Why is it than whenever i try to open an app it says i need to ask for permission.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it than whenever i try to open an app it says i need to ask for permission.: So its pretty annoying when this happens for me, i tried to turn it off but i cant find it?? Im trying to play roblox but it wont let me!The email doesnt go to any account for permission, and it wont turn off...
  5. Why is it than whenever i try to open an app it says i need to ask for permission.

Why is it than whenever i try to open an app it says i need to ask for permission.: So its pretty annoying when this happens for me, i tried to turn it off but i cant find it?? Im trying to play roblox but it wont let me!The email doesnt go to any account for permission, and it wont turn off...
  6. BitLocker need a key but I never installed or activate it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker need a key but I never installed or activate it: Hello,I have had my laptop Dell XPS for 4 years now, i'm using it on daily basis and today is first time I am asked for a Bitlocker key. This happened after an update and restart.I get the message “You need to enter your recovery key because Secure Boot policy has...
  7. BitLocker need a key but I never installed or activate it

BitLocker need a key but I never installed or activate it: Hello,I have had my laptop Dell XPS for 4 years now, i'm using it on daily basis and today is first time I am asked for a Bitlocker key. This happened after an update and restart.I get the message “You need to enter your recovery key because Secure Boot policy has...
  8. Windows 10 update asking for restart and never installs.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update asking for restart and never installs.: Windows 10 updates says it is installing 2021-08 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based Systems KB5005033But it asks for pending restart and i have restarted numerous times and it never installs. In the install history it shows nothing installed at all....
  9. why i never receive the 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i never receive the 2004 update?: Hi, i never receive the 2004 update. I reinstalled my windows with 1903 usb key then 1909 and then nothing.... i don't want to update with media creation tool 100% chance i ll take the fake one.... thanks in advance, See you later...
  10. WindowsApps has apps I never installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WindowsApps has apps I never installed: Hi all, one of windowsApps folder has a lot of folders that seems like games that I never installed/played - [ATTACH] these games not listed in "Add or remove programs", so no way to delete, and also not clear at first place why Windows downloading them (noticed...