Windows 10: [ask] why i need to update the app i never install?

Discus and support [ask] why i need to update the app i never install? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/soemarkoridwan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/soemarkoridwan, Apr 13, 2021.

1. [ask] why i need to update the app i never install?

/u/soemarkoridwan, Apr 13, 2021
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

geforce experience takes an age to load..

Well that's why I asked. Mine is on SSD and takes 11 seconds. Your list of games will not appear if it has not checkd for updated suggested settings for awhile until it checks.

When it says it is refreshing the game list, it is checking, because NVIDIA periodically updates suggested settings. Plus it will look for those for new games you have installed.

So, the less it is run, the slower it will be.

rtwjunkie, Apr 13, 2021
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Apr 13, 2021
  4. 3Colors Win User

[ask] why i need to update the app i never install?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond [ask] why i need to update the app i never install? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

[ask] why i need to update the app i never install?

1. [ask] why i need to update the app i never install? - Similar Threads - ask why need

2. BitLocker recovery screen asking me for a key but I never installed it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BitLocker recovery screen asking me for a key but I never installed it: Hi all, Sorry this post is quite long because I want you to understand well my case and surely hundreds of thousands Win users I have a Lenovo X270 laptop that was running Windows 10 Professional. Hereis what happened: One day a little bit of soda poured out on it so...
  3. why i never receive the 2004 update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why i never receive the 2004 update?: Hi, i never receive the 2004 update. I reinstalled my windows with 1903 usb key then 1909 and then nothing.... i don't want to update with media creation tool 100% chance i ll take the fake one.... thanks in advance, See you later...
  4. Why do updates install BS bloatware that I don't ask for?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why do updates install BS bloatware that I don't ask for?: After every update I have to find and delete the superfluous **** you install that slows down my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-updates-install-bs-bloatware-that-i-dont/6616fa58-78c9-4947-a979-6b095e3a6e91
  5. Why am I getting updates for Adobe Flash? I never knew I had it? Do I need it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why am I getting updates for Adobe Flash? I never knew I had it? Do I need it?: submitted by /u/TheUltimateAntihero [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxn7e2/why_am_i_getting_updates_for_adobe_flash_i_never/
  6. Apps that I never downloaded

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps that I never downloaded: So I have a refurbished computer I bought off Amazon on April 8th. Today my husband pointed out several apps and programs that he didn't download, and neither did I. They are Bitford, JSTorret, Mic Note and Whatschrome (Whatsapp). I have never in my life used any of...
  7. WindowsApps has apps I never installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WindowsApps has apps I never installed: Hi all, one of windowsApps folder has a lot of folders that seems like games that I never installed/played - [ATTACH] these games not listed in "Add or remove programs", so no way to delete, and also not clear at first place why Windows downloading them (noticed...
  8. Why am I never offered an update to Version 1809?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why am I never offered an update to Version 1809?: I have Win 10, Ver 1803. I'm wondering why I'm never offered an update to Ver 1809 when I access: Start > PC Settings > Update and Security > Check for updates Thanks 127335
  9. why i will never pay for windows again

why i will never pay for windows again: We have here a computer which runs a very complicate algorithm of aligning DNA sequences with enzymes to calculate possible candidates for an anti-cancer therapy for a particular genome. This morning were almost 2 weeks since it was running and still had some to go, however...
  10. Install options with legacy BIOS. If I dont ask, I'll never know...

Install options with legacy BIOS. If I dont ask, I'll never know...: I'm just trying to further my understanding with this. I always clean install by using the installation media to take the drive in question down to unallocated space, and then create a new partition and install Windows. That works well and gives me the small 'System...