Windows 10: Ask

Discus and support Ask in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can i download extension for apps like uc browser, google chrome etc Is this extension is harmful or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by IshSardana, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Ask

Can i download extension for apps like uc browser, google chrome etc

Is this extension is harmful or not

:)

IshSardana, Mar 28, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Ask :p

cadaveca, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Mar 28, 2019
  4. Ar3s Win User

Ask

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Thema:

Ask

1. Ask - Similar Threads - Ask

2. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  3. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  4. I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?: I have the lastest Win 11 update on a PC. I just did a Reset this PC and I cannot find anywhere, no where anyone suggests, to see if I can find if it restored me to a MS Account or Local. I originally wanted Local Account as it was before the Reset. I believe it's Reset me...
  5. I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?

I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?: I have the lastest Win 11 update on a PC. I just did a Reset this PC and I cannot find anywhere, no where anyone suggests, to see if I can find if it restored me to a MS Account or Local. I originally wanted Local Account as it was before the Reset. I believe it's Reset me...
  6. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  7. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  8. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  9. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  10. My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf: I didn't know how to explain this, sorry for the confusing title.The thing is that I've been trying to delete my "windows.old" folder for the whole morning now and so far I've been able to go through most security barriers but at this point this is just an error. At first, it...