Windows 10: Asked for a copy of my chat today, Sep 21,2018 but never got one

Discus and support Asked for a copy of my chat today, Sep 21,2018 but never got one in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had a chat with Microsoft today and asked for a copy so I could verify and remember what was said, the supervisor Christian simply closed the chat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesOW, Sep 21, 2018.

1. JamesOW Win User

Asked for a copy of my chat today, Sep 21,2018 but never got one

I had a chat with Microsoft today and asked for a copy so I could verify and remember what was said, the supervisor Christian simply closed the chat and I have no records to go back on, can I still get the chat, the case number 1441359796,

Started with Yader Cruz, ended with Christian, who was very unhelpful.

Thanks

James

:)

JamesOW, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Kari Win User

Ten Forums Saturday Live Chat 24-MAR-2018

Welcome to TF Saturday Live Chat on March 24th, 2018

Fellow geeks, Ten Forums & Windows 10 enthusiasts and Insiders:

This is an open invitation to TF Saturday Live Chat on Saturday 24th of March 2018. Come and meet your fellow TF members and Windows Insiders in a live chat. Topic: off topic Asked for a copy of my chat today, Sep 21,2018 but never got one :)

Asked for a copy of my chat today, Sep 21,2018 but never got one [​IMG]
    Information TF Saturday Live Chat will be held in three parts. Part 1 should allow the members from Asia and Oceania to participate, Part 2 should be OK for the European, Middle Eastern and African members and the Part 3 for our American members.

You can of course participate in all three sessions if you so wish, it's just that spreading the chat throughout the day like this, the more members and guests alike all around the globe have a realistic possibility to be there.

The TF Live Chat will be recorded, remember it when participating in chat, showing webcam or presenting your desktop. Extracts of recordings will be posted on Ten Forums.

The chat will be online 30 minutes before the start time of each part for you to test the connection and join, and will remain online as long as there are attendees, at least an hour and a half.

Use the links above to check the start times for each session in your local time. You will see the start time in UTC shown at left, and the same in your local time at right:

Notice that if your regional settings are set to use 12 hour (AM/PM) clock, you will see the times in your familiar format.

A link to each live chat session will be posted here in this thread 30 minutes before the start of each part. The TF Saturday Live Chat is a group video meeting but to participate with audio and webcam video is optional; if you so decide, you can just listen and participate with text chat.

See this Microsoft support article for instructions in joining using the Skype for Business Web App (no account required): Join a Skype Meeting with Skype for Business Web App:

A small plugin will be installed and you are ready to join the meeting. Joining, including time to install the plugin takes less than a minute.

Notice that you will not need any Ten Forums, Skype, Skype for Business, email or MS Account. Simply select a screen name for you and join as a guest. Of course it would be nice if everyone would use their forums username, but that's up to you. If you want to remain anonymous, sign in as guest John Doe if you so prefer.

You can of course also join using Skype for Business desktop app if you have an organisational Skype for Business Account. Please remember that in that case your personal information will be available for and seen by all participants. I recommend to at least disable your contact card showing the phone numbers. As far as I know there's no way to disable showing your account name, avatar and email address when joining with your Skype for Business account.

Tip All TF Saturday Live Chat participants can share their desktop and show whatever their want to show to live audience. If you have a neat Windows 10 trick, tip, workaround or anything else you would like to show to your fellow members, please send me a PM about it latest by Friday evening (March 23rd) and we'll make it happen.

See you geeks on Saturday the 24th! Please post all your questions, ideas and such about the Live Chat in this thread.

3. Windows 10 update today 16 Feb 2018 has disabled my PC

Hi David,

Corrupted or damaged system files is one of the reasons why blue screen issue occurs. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• What is the exact error message you've received?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, We suggest checking this article and follow the troubleshooting
    steps suggested as an initial troubleshooting step on resolving the blue screen issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Sep 21, 2018
  4. DRDNA Win User

Free today only: Aiseesoft Blu-ray Copy 7.0.18

I really like this software, its been a life saver when it comes to backing up my Blu-Ray collection.*Rockout :rockout:*Peace Asked for a copy of my chat today, Sep 21,2018 but never got one :peace:*I Love TPU :lovetpu:
    http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/aiseesoft-blu-raycopy/

main features
    • Copy Blu-ray disc to a Blu-ray folder, ISO files and blank Blu-ray disc such as BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL and BD-RE DL.
    • Copy 3D Blu-ray disc to 3D blank Blu-ray disc or in the format of ISO.
    • Copy more than 25GB disc to a 25GB disc to save the space.
    • Copy Blu-ray movie disc with full disc or just main movie.

DRDNA, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Asked for a copy of my chat today, Sep 21,2018 but never got one - Similar Threads - Asked copy chat

2. Found today in update. 2018 dates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Found today in update. 2018 dates?: This appeared today. Win10 fully up to date as of this date. Yes I rebooted to no avail. Have no idea what this stuff is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/found-today-in-update-2018-dates/de30c2de-7336-448e-afac-7301687add9b
  3. Windows is asking for my Hello Pin and I have never set one.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows is asking for my Hello Pin and I have never set one.: This issue is driving me crazy! My Hello Pin is being requested and i have never set it up or added a PIN. YES - i have access to and signed into my Microsoft account and updated my details and passwords, but when i try to access my windows Hello Pin i still have the same...
  4. Some one got into my computer today and took it over.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Some one got into my computer today and took it over.: He told me his name was David Rhoden Ex.303 and he was with Microsoft. Phone #888-892-3777. He was in with Microsoft and I had a virus. He had total control? He told I needed virus protection.. It will cost me $199.00 to fix it. I ok it and he started going through...
  5. Windows update stuck on 10/21/2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update stuck on 10/21/2018: I am currently running Windows 10 Ver 1803 os 17134.471 on an Acer aspire V5 x64, I noticed that Wiows update says the last time it checked for updates was 10/21/2018 so I force checked and after a while it said I am up to date with the same date (10/21/2018) I sis SFC and...
  6. This Week on Xbox: December 21, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: December 21, 2018: [ATTACH] We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  7. Issues since update on November 21, 2018

Issues since update on November 21, 2018: Ever since the November 21, 2018 update my computer has been laggy, freezes up for 30 seconds or longer, closes windows/games and reopens them with a black screen but sound can still be heard....
  8. This Week on Xbox: September 21, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    This Week on Xbox: September 21, 2018: cmgWwWvl_uo We know you’re busy and might miss out on all the exciting things we’re talking about on Xbox Wire every week. If you’ve got a few minutes, we can help remedy that. We’ve pared down the past week’s news into one easy-to-digest article for all things Xbox! Or, if...
  9. TenForums Saturday Live Chat 03-SEP-2016

in Windows 10 Support
    TenForums Saturday Live Chat 03-SEP-2016: Welcome to TF Saturday Live Chat Come and meet your fellow Ten Forums members, Windows Insiders and enthusiasts: next TF Saturday Live Chat will be on Saturday 3rd of September 2016. [img] Information TF Saturday Live Chat will be held in three parts to allow as...
  10. never got the update

never got the update: hi there.im having some issues with this.i reserved w 10 but then cancelled.i have the icon on the screen and i told it to notify me when eady and it says my copy is reserved but i never get it.it shows the windows -bt thing and all.i tried to manually download,didnt work.the...