Windows 10: Asked for microsoft to re-enter password after running a few minutes.

Discus and support Asked for microsoft to re-enter password after running a few minutes. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why am I asked by windows to re-enter my Microsoft password so often after windows starts up? It's like windows forgets the what I have put in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdwardRodgers3, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Asked for microsoft to re-enter password after running a few minutes.

Why am I asked by windows to re-enter my Microsoft password so often after windows starts up? It's like windows forgets the what I have put in settings.

:)

EdwardRodgers3, Sep 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 - asked to enter password

Original Title :

Have downloaded Windows 10 and before I can continue,I am asked to enter password-have no knowledge of the password.Contacted Microsoft help website and signed up with new password.Have entered the new password and still saying that the password is incorrect.Any
    suggestions ?

GrahamBarker100, Sep 22, 2020
  3. DavidB Win User
    Windows 10 Asks me to Enter a Password

I am using Windows 10 Pro x64 on my personal laptop on which I have a single user account with no password. For some reason however, Windows 10 has started asking me to enter a password whenever I boot up my machine. All I have to do is press the button without entering anything, and I log in, but I would much rather skip this step in favor of an automatic sign-in. Why has this started happening only now? What can I do to stop this behavior?

DavidB, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Asked for microsoft to re-enter password after running a few minutes.

Windows 10 Asks me to Enter a Password

Here is how to stop the computer from asking for a password every time:

1. Right-click the Windows Logo (Start Button) and click "Run"
    2. Type netplwiz and click "OK"
    3. Uncheck "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer."

Moshe Katz, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Asked for microsoft to re-enter password after running a few minutes.

1. Asked for microsoft to re-enter password after running a few minutes. - Similar Threads - Asked microsoft enter

2. Pc freezes after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freezes after a few minutes: Ive had my pc for a few years but the most recent upgrade was December of 2022. Ive had problems with the pc not booting in may, but that was solved by turning off c-state in bios. For the past week my pc has been freezeing on idle and the only way to fix it was a hard...
  3. PC freezing a few minutes after i enter desktop and randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezing a few minutes after i enter desktop and randomly: Ok.. so my PC freezes after a few minutes in desktop BUT sometimes does that in Windows loading after entering desktop or even after i write password and just freezes but I did noticed that the time matters! Like i Open for the first time the PC freezes after a few minutes...
  4. Microsoft makes me re enter password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft makes me re enter password: My friend is trying to log into her microsoft account on their laptop the password works on their phone but when they go on their laptop they enter the exact same password then brings them to the same screen to enter the password and when they enter any old passwords it says...
  5. Re-enter credentials after changing password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Re-enter credentials after changing password: I recently changed my password for Microsoft and my Hotmail email account. I now see the one drive icon in my toolbar with a red X. I click on it and I get a screen saying"OneDrive needs your attention" asking me to Sign In. When I click on SIGN IN I get a script...
  6. PDF looks like this after few minutes. Text or pictures will vanish after few minutes....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PDF looks like this after few minutes. Text or pictures will vanish after few minutes....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/awaiss113 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ggjflr/pdf_looks_like_this_after_few_minutes_text_or/
  7. Black screen after a few minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after a few minutes: I can boot windows just fine but it always goes black and forces a hard restart with the power button after some minutes. Some times its 2 or sometimes it's 20. Fresh install but problem persists. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/milofelix [link]...
  8. Password re-entering

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password re-entering: Hii, I'm daily notified for re-entering my password. But I not changed my password. What must to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-re-entering/aa1ebdb5-d170-4d9c-8c4a-fa7e9e25e0be"
  9. BSOD after a few minutes of idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after a few minutes of idle: After leaving my computer alone for a few minutes my computer restarts with a REGISTRY_ERROR BSOD. I have disabled ".NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319 Critical" and ".NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319 64 Critical" and also ran sfc/scannow with no integrity violation. I uninstalled...
  10. Computer takes a few minutes to enter manual sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer takes a few minutes to enter manual sleep: Okay so a few weeks ago I had this issues where it would take the computer too long to go into sleep, so I had restarted it to see if it would fix it but it didn't, any ideas? Could it be Hard Disk Sentinel? 82692