Windows 10: Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.

Discus and support Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys just a small issue. I can play the full game, Minecraft Windows 10, and when I go to manage my realm fro the realm tab it brings me to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bayle.31, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Bayle.31 Win User

Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it.

Hey guys just a small issue.

I can play the full game, Minecraft Windows 10, and when I go to manage my realm fro the realm tab it brings me to the microsoft store in which it tells me to buy the game, even though I own it. I'm 99% sure that I got this version for free from Java or because I had it on my Xbox?. I've recently moved the game file from an external hard drive because I got a new computer I had it previously on my old PC too.

However, when I click on the game from the "Updates and Downloads" page it says "This product is installed".

The game comes under "Minecraft for Windows 10" and not "Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter/Master Collection".

Any ideas?

Much appreciated.

:)

Bayle.31, Aug 4, 2020

2. i already own minecraft 10

I own this game. I bought it on empiregaming. I redeemed the code and it says I own it on my mircrosoft account. I tried to go to the Minecraft game page to download the launcher.but when I go to the Minecraft game page there is only an option to buy the
    game pack and the trial version. is there anyway I can play this game? or can I only play the trial version? is there somewhere I can go to download the game I already have?

jellybeantoes4, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition stuck on trial after redeeming the code and it working for a while

Recently, I wanted to try crossplay with my siblings and when I opened up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it kept saying it was in trial mode, even though it had worked fine before. It keeps telling me to buy the game even though I already owned it. A weird
    quirk though is that when I look at it now on the microsoft store, it says "install trial", which I find strange.

Troubleshooting steps I have done:

Uninstall and Reinstall (twice)

Reboot the game (three times)

Check that I'm on the right microsoft account

Any suggestions?

NickolosYT, Aug 4, 2020
  4. tolsen64 Win User

I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft because the Windows Store knew I owned it. I just got a new PC, installed Windows 10 and went into the store and tried to install Minecraft. Now it wants me to pay $26. So what happened? Why do I no longer own Minecraft in the store?

tolsen64, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Asked to buy Minecraft Windows 10 even though I already own it. - Similar Threads - Asked buy Minecraft

2. i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?: I own Minecraft java and bedrock bundle or something like that on a Microsoft store and i can install them on my pc but on my Xbox i need another version of bedrock? Its also on the same Microsoft account? When i go into the game it just takes me to the store and says I don't...
  3. i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i already own minecraft bedrock but i still need to buy it?: I own Minecraft java and bedrock bundle or something like that on a Microsoft store and i can install them on my pc but on my Xbox i need another version of bedrock? Its also on the same Microsoft account? When i go into the game it just takes me to the store and says I don't...
  4. The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Dolby Access app is asking me to buy it again even though already purchased: I'm using windows 10 on my pc. I usually right click on the sound icon at the bottom right of the screen, go to spatial sound and choose Dolby Atmos for Headphones. I spent $15 dollars for this app. Now when I try to use the Dolby Atmos feature on the app it won't work...
  5. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.: so i went to play minecraft java edition on mac and it says i have to buy it again even though i already bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-buy-minecraft-even-though-i/d46f6896-09e1-4a88-b99f-9a6fbbf0c00c
  6. it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it is asking me to buy minecraft even though I already bought it.: so i went to play minecraft java edition on mac and it says i have to buy it again even though i already bought it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-is-asking-me-to-buy-minecraft-even-though-i/d46f6896-09e1-4a88-b99f-9a6fbbf0c00c
  7. Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...: I only have one microsoft account and downloaded minecraft from my purchase history in the windows store. On launch if i try to click sign in it brings me to the buy now page where it offers me two purchase options containing Minecraft bundles of content i already own....
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition wants me to buy the full version, even though i already own...: I got my free copy of the windows 10 edition from owning the java edition for a long time, i initially claimed the reward on my desktop and was able to sign in there just fine. I'm away from my desktop now and using my laptop, i've re-downloaded the game from the windows...
  9. unable to install minecraft when it is already owned. asks me to buy again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install minecraft when it is already owned. asks me to buy again: looks like this: [ATTACH]But when I press 'install on my devices' .This happens: [ATTACH] my pc is not on the list. However when I go to the windows 10 edition it looks like this:[ATTACH] asking me to buy it AGAIN! In order to use it on my pc. Despite the fact this is...
  10. i already own minecraft 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i already own minecraft 10: I own this game. I bought it on empiregaming. I redeemed the code and it says I own it on my mircrosoft account. I tried to go to the Minecraft game page to download the launcher.but when I go to the Minecraft game page there is only an option to buy the game pack and the...