Windows 10: Asked to choose System

Discus and support Asked to choose System in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When the Windows begins start up The first Windows screen asks me to choose which system to use. The blue window displays Windows 10 and a second box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by philmaxwell, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Asked to choose System

When the Windows begins start up The first Windows screen asks me to choose which system to use. The blue window displays Windows 10 and a second box shows recovery. If I select Windows 10 as the system choice then Windows starts as normal. If recovery is selected then Windows begins the re-installation program. No other options are given. Why does this happen - it has only happened after a re-installation of Windows due to a crash - and how can it be stopped.

:)

philmaxwell, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Frick Win User

help to choose power supply

It all depends on the rest of your systems. List system specs, although eidairaman's suggestion will work too.

Frick, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Ar3s Win User

Asked to choose System

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Thema:

Asked to choose System

1. Asked to choose System - Similar Threads - Asked choose System

2. why is it asking me to choose operating system on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is it asking me to choose operating system on startup?: it’s asking me to choose operating system volume 2, volume 2, volume 3 how do i make it so that i have 1 operating system on my pc? i might’ve reinstalled windows 10 incorrectly...
  3. why is it asking me to choose operating system on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is it asking me to choose operating system on startup?: it’s asking me to choose operating system volume 2, volume 2, volume 3 how do i make it so that i have 1 operating system on my pc? i might’ve reinstalled windows 10 incorrectly...
  4. why is it asking me to choose operating system on startup?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CHOOSE AN OPERATING SYSTEM

CHOOSE AN OPERATING SYSTEM: I am stucked at choose an operating system? Like when I m choosing a operating system going back to choose an operating system page. Tried everything system repair failed. System reset stucked at reseting. Please help me asap what I can do to fix it. Thanks...
  6. CHOOSE AN OPERATING SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CHOOSE AN OPERATING SYSTEM: I am stucked at choose an operating system? Like when I m choosing a operating system going back to choose an operating system page. Tried everything system repair failed. System reset stucked at reseting. Please help me asap what I can do to fix it. Thanks...
  7. CHOOSE AN OPERATING SYSTEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Boot Manager asks me to choose

Boot Manager asks me to choose: After migrating my OS to a new SSD I get asked to choose an operating system with a 30-second timer. The choices are Windows System 10 and Windows Setup.I have formatted the old HDD that contained Windows originally.I've tried Disc Cleanup and Clean System Files, and I've run...
  9. Choose an Operating System

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Choose an Operating System: After I reset this PC, is a laptop Toshiba, befor the logon Toshiba show up a screen that say Choose an operating System,that show windows 10 is on volume 4,i only have windows 10.not other operating system,how can i fix it...
  10. WHy is my computer asking me what operating system to choose , and which one do i choose....

in Windows 10 Customization
    WHy is my computer asking me what operating system to choose , and which one do i choose....: WHy is my computer asking me what operating system to choose , and which one do i choose. WIndows rollback or 1 of the 2 volume 3 options?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Please get the I choose for this system

2. choose windows 10 startup