Windows 10: asking about gaming

Discus and support asking about gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I wana ask a little question that can I play game while charging my laptop or if the answer is no then how to save my battery life so that I can play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by adityapayaal, Jul 3, 2021.

1. asking about gaming

I wana ask a little question that can I play game while charging my laptop or if the answer is no then how to save my battery life so that I can play game for long duration of time please answer

:)

adityapayaal, Jul 3, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Jul 3, 2021
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue asking about gaming :p

cadaveca, Jul 3, 2021
  4. asking about gaming

game scores and game progress

Hello,

To assist you further I would like to ask if you are playing the game online or from desktop.

If the game is installed and you are playing from the desktop, the issue might be caused due to compatibility of the game with Windows 10. I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game from the game developers website and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the
      game and select “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

asking about gaming

1. asking about gaming - Similar Threads - asking gaming

2. Hello, you haveme paying $1.99 a month for your games. No, that's wrong. I asked for you to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, you haveme paying $1.99 a month for your games. No, that's wrong. I asked for you to...: Hello,Your taking $1.99 a month out of my bank account monthly.That's not right.I had asked for you to take $14,99 out of my account yearly.Could you please correct this?Thank you.Gina Busateri...
  3. Hello, you haveme paying $1.99 a month for your games. No, that's wrong. I asked for you to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, you haveme paying $1.99 a month for your games. No, that's wrong. I asked for you to...: Hello,Your taking $1.99 a month out of my bank account monthly.That's not right.I had asked for you to take $14,99 out of my account yearly.Could you please correct this?Thank you.Gina Busateri...
  4. Why am I still being told to ask permission when adding friends on Xbox Game Bar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I still being told to ask permission when adding friends on Xbox Game Bar?: Despite the fact that I have been removed from my family group, it still acts like I need permission, and I'm not sure how to fix it. What should I do?...
  5. Why am I still being told to ask permission when adding friends on Xbox Game Bar?

Why am I still being told to ask permission when adding friends on Xbox Game Bar?: Despite the fact that I have been removed from my family group, it still acts like I need permission, and I'm not sure how to fix it. What should I do?...
  6. HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...: HI!I have a problem to run games, Command and Conquer from steam as it finally releases here!As I tried to run the games, it failed to do so. Asking newer directX 8 or better. But my system does have DirectX 12 for Windows 10.Anyone please help me as I failed to find any...
  7. HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...

HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...: HI!I have a problem to run games, Command and Conquer from steam as it finally releases here!As I tried to run the games, it failed to do so. Asking newer directX 8 or better. But my system does have DirectX 12 for Windows 10.Anyone please help me as I failed to find any...
  8. HAVING PROBLEM WITH OLD GAMES SUCH AS COMMAND AND CONQUER TITLE TO RUN. ASKING NEWER...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...: Trying to work the Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-im-just-wondering-why-whenever-i-try-to-play/50ab1543-a065-428d-808d-32029452b594
  10. Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...

Hi, so I'm just wondering why whenever I try to play a game on the Xbox app, it asks me to...: Trying to work the Xbox app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-im-just-wondering-why-whenever-i-try-to-play/50ab1543-a065-428d-808d-32029452b594