Windows 10: ASKING AGAIN - NEED HELP PLS. I CAN'T PURCHASE COINS, KEYS, ETC. NEEDED FOR BINGO FROM...

Discus and support ASKING AGAIN - NEED HELP PLS. I CAN'T PURCHASE COINS, KEYS, ETC. NEEDED FOR BINGO FROM... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have tried everything that has been suggested. Even paid for Restoro as suggested by Microsoft help and still the same problem: Purchased Bingo from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LindaMc277, Jul 29, 2020.

1. ASKING AGAIN - NEED HELP PLS. I CAN'T PURCHASE COINS, KEYS, ETC. NEEDED FOR BINGO FROM...

Have tried everything that has been suggested. Even paid for Restoro as suggested by Microsoft help and still the same problem: Purchased Bingo from Microsoft, downloaded and have been playing just fine. Over the last two weeks when trying to purchase more coins, keys, etc. - I get message telling me I already purchased this product.... and it stops there. Other times I have gotten the error message 0x803F6107 - and have tried all the fixes for that, resetting Microsoft apps, etc. NOTHING WORKS. I'm not the only one having this problem. Can anyone at Microsoft technical help please help with this?????????

:)

LindaMc277, Jul 29, 2020

2. Purchased Microsoft Bingo and cannot purchase any coins, etc. on site

All of a sudden after playing Bingo for two years, I am unable to purchase any coins, keys, etc. All I get is a pop up box after trying to make a purchase that says "Looks like you already purchased this. Then it tells me to download - which it already
    has been. I click out of that and it get a message that says your purchase cannot be completed at this time. Try again later." It's been doing this for weeks. Please advise.

LindaMc277, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Unable to purchase more coins and tickets to play Microsoft Bingo!!

Jillybean11, Jul 29, 2020
  4. ASKING AGAIN - NEED HELP PLS. I CAN'T PURCHASE COINS, KEYS, ETC. NEEDED FOR BINGO FROM...

Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case ASKING AGAIN - NEED HELP PLS.  I CAN'T PURCHASE COINS, KEYS, ETC. NEEDED FOR BINGO FROM... :)

Jillybean11, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

ASKING AGAIN - NEED HELP PLS. I CAN'T PURCHASE COINS, KEYS, ETC. NEEDED FOR BINGO FROM...

1. ASKING AGAIN - NEED HELP PLS. I CAN'T PURCHASE COINS, KEYS, ETC. NEEDED FOR BINGO FROM... - Similar Threads - ASKING AGAIN NEED

2. I need help with a purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I need help with a purchase: I’m trying to buy a surface go 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-a-purchase/b02dba9c-7e12-4a93-a5d3-8194b409819d
  3. I need help with a purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with a purchase: I’m trying to buy a surface go 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-a-purchase/b02dba9c-7e12-4a93-a5d3-8194b409819d
  4. I need help with a purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. hi i need help pls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hi i need help pls: HackTool:Win32/AutoKMS!MTB file name C:\$Recycle.Bin\S-1-5-21-2833860890-4082920300-1781451404-1002\$RJI1IL8.7_ENG\bin\Inject\x86\KMS.dll it doesn't show in the recycle bin and cant be remove or quarantined by microsoft defender...
  6. HI! There I Need Help Pls!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HI! There I Need Help Pls!: My Screen Resolution Got Stucked on 1024x768 and less after i updated my driver using ccleanerand feels like my graphic drivers not working but its enabled will reseting my laptop fix it? or is there other ways?...
  7. pls I need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pls I need help: an hacker stole my account pls help me I have a lot of things on that account pls someone can link me the mail of microsoft support pls pls I need to recover that account pls pls I removed it with the antivirus but it stole my account psl help me...
  8. i need help pls

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need help pls: hi friend sry if my English is bad but I don't have very good details about the problem when I let windows like messenger app and discord app idl for sometimes it's goes black and I can't access to him I need to restart the app , I format my pc before but the same problem...
  9. Purchased Microsoft Bingo and cannot purchase any coins, etc. on site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purchased Microsoft Bingo and cannot purchase any coins, etc. on site: All of a sudden after playing Bingo for two years, I am unable to purchase any coins, keys, etc. All I get is a pop up box after trying to make a purchase that says "Looks like you already purchased this. Then it tells me to download - which it already has been. I click...
  10. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!: Unable to purchase more coins and tickets to play Microsoft Bingo!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-additional-coins-and-tickets-for/bf82d26e-0635-4ef8-91c0-e4f0b74b9c95