Windows 10: Asking for bluetooth's received files.

Discus and support Asking for bluetooth's received files. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm Lia. I need a help to solve my problem.. I need to find my bluetooth's received files. I sent it to my Windows 10's PC, but after I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lia88, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Lia88 Win User

Asking for bluetooth's received files.

Hello, I'm Lia.

I need a help to solve my problem..

I need to find my bluetooth's received files. I sent it to my Windows 10's PC, but after I received it all, I can't find a file which is my Bluetooth received files.

Is there anybody can help me to solve my problem? to find my files.. It's hard to find the files 'cause this is my first time to use Windows 10.

Thanks, before.

:)

Lia88, Aug 4, 2018

2. Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

While waiting for replies I solved this - in Windows 10 by the following steps where -> means click/select.
    • Start -> Settings-> Devices -> Bluetooth.
    • At this point ensure Bluetooth is on and device you wish to make the transfer from is listed and paired.
    • At the bottom of the same page under Related Settings -> Send or receive files via Bluetooth -> Receive files.
    • The Waiting for connection page appears stay on this page and initiate the transfer from your device.
    • The file is being received window appears with a progress bar when this is complete you will be asked where to save the file and Finish
    It appears these steps have to be performed for each individual file transferred therefore I've pinned the Settings window with Bluetooth selected to the task bar.

SlainteMhath, Aug 4, 2018
  3. bluetooth not receiving files

hello my window 10 Bluetooth sending files but not receiving I followed step by step Microsoft instructions but still not working could you please let me what to do.

yadollahnarenjy, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Asking for bluetooth's received files.

bluetooth not receiving files

Hi,

The issue you're experiencing with receiving files from Bluetooth might be due to a variety of reasons. Sometimes, it might be due to the device setup for Bluetooth.

Are your devices paired? Are you receiving an error message when trying to receive from a different device? If yes, what is the exact error message?

Are you using an app for sending and receiving files through Bluetooth?

In the meantime, you may check the Help... I can't send or receive files over Bluetooth selection from
    here for steps in troubleshooting Bluetooth scenarios like what was mentioned.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

Asking for bluetooth's received files.

1. Asking for bluetooth's received files. - Similar Threads - Asking bluetooth's received

2. Bluetooth not receiving connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not receiving connection: I cant connect my mouse on my HP laptop. I got my computer reset and after that it didn't connect at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-receiving-connection/3863a491-77c7-4786-9867-1497afe24718
  3. Bluetooth not receiving connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not receiving connection: I cant connect my mouse on my HP laptop. I got my computer reset and after that it didn't connect at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-receiving-connection/3863a491-77c7-4786-9867-1497afe24718
  4. Bluetooth not receiving connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files: I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from removing the Bluetooth device from the device manager, and reinstalling it but it doesn't work....
  6. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files: I can't send and receive files, when the dialog box comes out the next button doesn't work, I'm very new to this. I've tried several ways, from removing the Bluetooth device from the device manager, and reinstalling it but it doesn't work....
  7. Bluetooth problem receiving and sending files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. When receiving multiple +2 files in bluetooth doesn't ask me to save and saves them...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When receiving multiple +2 files in bluetooth doesn't ask me to save and saves them...: This week, I was transfering from my phone to my laptop more photos and they went succesfull but it didnt let me save them and I had to them one at a time to save....
  9. Bluetooth Connected - Sending or Receiving Files not Working ?

Bluetooth Connected - Sending or Receiving Files not Working ?: Hi. I'm on Windows 10 version 1909. System and drivers are all updated. My Android phone is paired and connected, but I'm unable to send or receive files. Tried all possible fixes I could find on the internet, but nothing worked. No matter if I try to send or receive a file...
  10. bluetooth received files location?

bluetooth received files location?: hello, I can't find the location of the file where bluetooth is saving. windows 10, HP Pavillon Laptop, there is no option to where to save file! thank you!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. send or receive files via bluetooth not working in 1809