Windows 10: Asking for the password

Discus and support Asking for the password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My system is in safe mode I tried everything by searching in all Q&A but still it's not solving my problem. By running the msconfig it shown a window... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by UMAIRSHERU, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Asking for the password

My system is in safe mode I tried everything by searching in all Q&A but still it's not solving my problem. By running the msconfig it shown a window clicked on minimal option it started getting boot restart rather than asking for the pin it is asking for the password then providing a password also it is not solving please help me in this..

:)

UMAIRSHERU, Jul 17, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Are you able to login to Windows?

I suggest you to again create PIN password and check if the issue persist

Follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Accounts, under sign in options.

• Select Add PIN and check if the helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Shoshi Win User

Asking for the password

Admin password unknown and missing files after upload

Ok, I know these questions have been asked, but I have tried everything I can understand.
    Need to be spoken like a noob - step by step please.
    Win10 put on my system everything initially fine, then discovered files missing - tried to install a recover program to be frustrated by a prompt to input an admin password with User [USER-PC\USER]
    I have tried every password ever used.
    I have tried going to cmd prompt
    I cant install anything to circumnavigate because I cant get past this dialogue.

any suggests?

Shoshi, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Asking for the password

1. Asking for the password - Similar Threads - Asking password

2. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...: evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and keep asking the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-starts-in-american-mega-trends-and/43371f2f-1303-49a2-91a7-15f4b5b7730a
  3. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...: evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and keep asking the password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-starts-in-american-mega-trends-and/43371f2f-1303-49a2-91a7-15f4b5b7730a
  4. evoo laptop starts in American mega trends and asking for password can't pass this starting...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  6. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  7. Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password: Demo mode on new pc. I followed the instructions, but it asks for Administrator password . I have tried trs10, but that does not work. this is a windows 11 hp all in one computer...
  8. Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password: Demo mode on new pc. I followed the instructions, but it asks for Administrator password . I have tried trs10, but that does not work. this is a windows 11 hp all in one computer...
  9. Demo mode on new pc. Ask for Administrator password

10. Ask yo change password even though ive never had one

Ask yo change password even though ive never had one: Hi, I woke up this morning to see that when I try to boot my PC. It states, "The users password must be changed before signing in." Although, I've never used a password to log in. All I'd do is press my space bar and it'd load me into my system. I've had this pc for around 4...