Windows 10: Asking help for a security issue.

Discus and support Asking help for a security issue. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been facing a problem repeatedly for a long time. I enter with my PC with a security PIN. when I keep sleep my PC, some issues automatically... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FaRihaMimi, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Asking help for a security issue.

I have been facing a problem repeatedly for a long time. I enter with my PC with a security PIN. when I keep sleep my PC, some issues automatically give trying my PIN several times. It happens again and again. It bothers me very much. sometimes I cannot get to enter my PC for a whole day for this issue. How can I resolve it quickly? If any virus protection is needed then please help me with that. I have tried windows virus protection but it is not working properly maybe. This problem making windows slow also. I badly need help with this. sometimes it also take control over my keyboard. so unne

:)

FaRihaMimi, Aug 21, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 21, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 21, 2021
  4. Asking help for a security issue.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

Asking help for a security issue.

1. Asking help for a security issue. - Similar Threads - Asking help security

2. security issue and Microsoft suggestions are not helping

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    security issue and Microsoft suggestions are not helping: so a few days ago my social media accounts started to have crypto scam posts that were posted without my permission, followers added and messages sent with out me knowing. after the same thing happened to my steam account and now my windows is asking for activation, upon...
  3. security issue and Microsoft suggestions are not helping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security issue and Microsoft suggestions are not helping: so a few days ago my social media accounts started to have crypto scam posts that were posted without my permission, followers added and messages sent with out me knowing. after the same thing happened to my steam account and now my windows is asking for activation, upon...
  4. security issue and Microsoft suggestions are not helping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. asking help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asking help: Why icon of pictures are not shown?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asking-help/146f2cbb-146e-4898-b1b1-56416e25e72b
  6. asking help

asking help: Why icon of pictures are not shown?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asking-help/146f2cbb-146e-4898-b1b1-56416e25e72b
  7. Asking for help

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Asking for help: Hi! Recently I had reset my lap. Now I have some issues. First I can't open lockscreen settings in personalisation. It is just popping up and closing. "Directaccess log from %1!s!\\%2!s! -%3!s!" is showing after connected to wifi is also an issue....
  8. Asking for help

Asking for help: Hi! Recently I had reset my lap. Now I have some issues. First I can't open lockscreen settings in personalisation. It is just popping up and closing. "Directaccess log from %1!s!\\%2!s! -%3!s!" is showing after connected to wifi is also an issue....
  9. “No Internet, secured” Issue - please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “No Internet, secured” Issue - please help!: Hi, Over the past 2 days, I’ve been having an ongoing issue where I cannot connect to any of my home WiFis for some reason. I have tried everything on the internet, youtube, troubleshooters and these forums but nothing seems to be working; for example, I have...
  10. Again asking for help on touchpad issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Again asking for help on touchpad issue: my touch pad is still not working no settings found in my device manager/control panel regarding any was of enable two finger scroll or gestures. plzzz help i dont know what to do : i literally just bought this laptop not too long ago and im already having problems the...