Windows 10: Asking me to activate from my organization server when I do not have one?

Discus and support Asking me to activate from my organization server when I do not have one? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] I bought this home computer in June for home use. It is asking me for activation but I did activate before? I do not know my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by myourenmai, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Asking me to activate from my organization server when I do not have one?

Asking me to activate from my organization server when I do not have one? cd1b9e37-81bb-4f0d-87a5-473267e08989?upload=true.png Asking me to activate from my organization server when I do not have one? af79d6b3-6cff-4588-80b1-c714b2777b9b?upload=true.png

I bought this home computer in June for home use. It is asking me for activation but I did activate before? I do not know my organization server as I bought this for my home. What does this mean? I can not change my settings back to normal because of this. Activate Windows in the corner of my screen always. What can Do to fix this? please help

:)

myourenmai, Mar 30, 2020

2. Windows cannot connect to the organization activation server

my pc shows windows cannot connect to the organization activation server on activation settings . Troubleshooting didn't solved the problem. If there is any other solution please suggest.

babukajibhandari, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Connect to your organizations activation server.

my window need activation which demand to connect to organization activation server

sunnyniazi, Mar 30, 2020
  4. arielanav Win User

Asking me to activate from my organization server when I do not have one?

Cant connect to my organization activation server.

some days ago my computer keep asking me to activate window (even thought it was active) so i checked the system setting and tried to activate it with my old activation key (the same i used the first time) after that it said "we cant activate windows
    on this device as we cant connect to your organizations activation server. Make sure you're connected to your organization network and try again ..... (0x8007232b)" i don't know what to do can someone help me ?

arielanav, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Asking me to activate from my organization server when I do not have one?

1. Asking me to activate from my organization server when I do not have one? - Similar Threads - Asking activate organization

2. I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was asked for a PIN but I don't have one: So I recently Pre-Ordered Minecraft: Dungeons, but the when I tried to sign into the Microsoft store I was asked to setup Windows hello but then was asked for a PIN even though I never set one. And now I can't log in to the store for something that I've paid for. Help???...
  3. My laptop asks me to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My laptop asks me to activate windows: Hey i had this laptop for about a year now then it says i need to activate my windows but it is pre installed and i don't know where my product key is....
  4. Windows is asking me to activate?

Windows is asking me to activate?: Hello, yesterday I got a brand new motherboard, cpu, and decided to start all over so Windows could be on an SSD. I already had the usb boot for it so once it was good to go I downloaded Windows and it didn't show anything for a day so I thought it was good. But I woke up...
  5. Windows Defender asking for Windows Password- I do not have one

Windows Defender asking for Windows Password- I do not have one: After updating to windows 10 Windows Defender asked me for Microsoft password- I forgot so I changed it. Then on the next screen it keeps asking me for windows password. I do not have one? I cannot use WD! Can anyone help?...
  6. How do i connect my PC to windows organization activation server?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i connect my PC to windows organization activation server?: I struggle putting my New Product key. i saw this message: "We cant connect to your organization activation server" I dont know what to do with it. i trouble shoot it twice, it didnt work at all. Just that message all over again. Can you help me how to connect PC to windows...
  7. Windows asking me to activate

Windows asking me to activate: Soo kind of a long story. I had windows 10 installed on my hard drive that was upgraded from the windows 7 that was originally installed on the hard drive from my years ago. I recently decided to get a new motherboard and with the old motherboard i put together a second pc...
  8. Activating Win10 - Do not have an activation server

Activating Win10 - Do not have an activation server: I had to reset my Windows 10 PC because of software problems. During the installation process I was asked for a Microsoft Username and Password, so I used my Office365 account. We are using Office 365 in a small office setup with 3 employees, without ANY servers or other...
  9. cant connet to the organization activation server

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connet to the organization activation server: i am having this problem from the very fast.when i get windows 10 home in my pc .it says it cant connect to the organization server.then i changed my product key to see the problem.i enetered windows 10 education in my pc..it also says the same problem..i need to fix this...
  10. connecting to organizations activation server?

connecting to organizations activation server?: How can i connect to the windows 10 enterprise organizations server? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/connecting-to-organizations-activation-server/aa2a42d7-2341-4f9a-8f96-b638b6fa2ce3"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows is activated with organisation