Windows 10: Asking me to reset PIN but sent code to incorrect number and now got to wait 30 days??

Discus and support Asking me to reset PIN but sent code to incorrect number and now got to wait 30 days?? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I’ve just tried to log in and it said my security settings had chamged and i had to reset my PIN. It sent a code to a number i dont recognise. I’ve... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LucyGrainger, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Asking me to reset PIN but sent code to incorrect number and now got to wait 30 days??

I’ve just tried to log in and it said my security settings had chamged and i had to reset my PIN. It sent a code to a number i dont recognise. I’ve updated it to my number but it says i have to wait 30 days!

:)

LucyGrainger, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Asking me to reset PIN but sent code to incorrect number and now got to wait 30 days??

1. Asking me to reset PIN but sent code to incorrect number and now got to wait 30 days?? - Similar Threads - Asking reset PIN

2. Anyway to bypass this stupid 30 day wait for resetting your phone number? It's beyond ****...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyway to bypass this stupid 30 day wait for resetting your phone number? It's beyond ****...: Read description. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyway-to-bypass-this-stupid-30-day-wait-for/2abeebdd-9322-414f-863f-c2039fe64862
  3. Anyway to bypass this stupid 30 day wait for resetting your phone number? It's beyond ****...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyway to bypass this stupid 30 day wait for resetting your phone number? It's beyond ****...: Read description. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyway-to-bypass-this-stupid-30-day-wait-for/2abeebdd-9322-414f-863f-c2039fe64862
  4. WAIT 30 DAYS TO CHANGE PIN?! NO PC ACCESS!!! Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WAIT 30 DAYS TO CHANGE PIN?! NO PC ACCESS!!! Help: Hello,Why am I being forced to wait 30 days?Last week I tried adding a finger in my laptop to scan better during the login. I had to enter my pincode, which I wrote down on a paper and used before to log in.But the code didn’t work? It denied access and I went through the...
  5. WAIT 30 DAYS TO CHANGE PIN?! NO PC ACCESS!!! Help

WAIT 30 DAYS TO CHANGE PIN?! NO PC ACCESS!!! Help: Hello,Why am I being forced to wait 30 days?Last week I tried adding a finger in my laptop to scan better during the login. I had to enter my pincode, which I wrote down on a paper and used before to log in.But the code didn’t work? It denied access and I went through the...
  6. 30 day wait for secondary email change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 day wait for secondary email change.: My laptop failed to start after a Windows update. I was then prompted for a 42 digit recovery key, which I had no idea about. I was advised to sign into my Microsoft account, which I had never used and didn't want. I eventually found my account email but had no idea what the...
  7. 30 day wait for secondary email change.

30 day wait for secondary email change.: My laptop failed to start after a Windows update. I was then prompted for a 42 digit recovery key, which I had no idea about. I was advised to sign into my Microsoft account, which I had never used and didn't want. I eventually found my account email but had no idea what the...
  8. 30 day wait for secondary email change.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. 30 day wait period for number change

30 day wait period for number change: I desperately need to login to my PC. We were attempting to problem solve the printer not communicating to the computer and we did a windows upgrade and restart. After the restart microsoft was asking for a verification pin that was going to an old number. When we attempted...
  10. Microsoft Account 30 day wait

Microsoft Account 30 day wait: About two years ago I added my mobile number to my account, and removed the old one. But when I went on yesterday it still had the old number, so I attempted to change it again. My new number is already associated with Xbox as I sometimes get texts - and I also can make...