Windows 10: Asking question about Microsoft Defender

Discus and support Asking question about Microsoft Defender in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; If I do not install any third-party antivirus software on my windows 10 pro PC, can only Microsoft Defender able to protect my PC from any virus... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Abhilash Sarma, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Asking question about Microsoft Defender

If I do not install any third-party antivirus software on my windows 10 pro PC, can only Microsoft Defender able to protect my PC from any virus attack. Please clear my confusion.

:)

Abhilash Sarma, Oct 27, 2020

2. windows defender

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

The information provided by you is not enough for us to provide you troubleshooting step. So, I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to narrow down the issue.

• What issue you are facing with Windows Defender?
    • Are you willing to update Windows Defender?

I would suggest you to refer the article mentioned below to ask question on the forum. After referring to the article do get back to us with more information related to your issue and we will be happy to assist you.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Oct 27, 2020
  3. how to ask questions in microsoft forum

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Please share these details.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with windows?

I would request you to provide us the proper description of the issue so that we can help you in best possible way.

As your question does not contain all the required information needed for us to help you.

I suggest you to Refer the link on how to ask questions or help on Forums.

Suggestions for asking a question on help forums:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

Kindly post back with the updated information of the issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Oct 27, 2020
  4. Asking question about Microsoft Defender

Windows Defender on Windows 10

Hi Raj,

To isolate where this issue is coming from, we'd like to ask the following questions below:

• Are you trying to Turn on Defender using the Admin account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We found a similar issue posted on Microsoft Community, we suggest to check out the resolution provided by Jsssssssss. Here is the

link
    for your reference.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Martin Bar, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

Asking question about Microsoft Defender

1. Asking question about Microsoft Defender - Similar Threads - Asking question Microsoft

2. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  3. Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a link to ask questions about microsfot products on microsoft.: I am brand new to Microsoft windows 11 and I do not know how to use it, I want to ask questions but I keep losing the link after I ask a question, is there anywhere where I can find a link to this place so that I can ask questions....
  4. Question about Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question about Windows Defender: ENG:Good evening everyone, my McAfee subscription has recently expired and given that most of the antivirus options are rightly disabled because the subscription has expired, I was wondering if it is better to uninstall it and perhaps switch to a free antivirus like AVG which...
  5. Question about Windows Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Windows Defender: ENG:Good evening everyone, my McAfee subscription has recently expired and given that most of the antivirus options are rightly disabled because the subscription has expired, I was wondering if it is better to uninstall it and perhaps switch to a free antivirus like AVG which...
  6. Question about Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Question about Windows Defender.

Question about Windows Defender.: Does Windows Defender reverse the changes made by malware like Safety Scanner? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/question-about-windows-defender/38da4d27-7db5-4ea9-8a58-e88e2511f62e
  8. Question about Microsoft Defender

Question about Microsoft Defender: Will Microsoft release a mobile version of Microsoft Defender for consumers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/question-about-microsoft-defender/515acd9e-9db4-4cca-a8f1-7c7cf3e5773f
  9. Question about windows defender

Question about windows defender: I am going to remove my antivirus right now because its waste so many memory, and i am planning to use windows defender, but i have been turn off windows defender for about 4-5 month since i install my previous antivirus. If i turn it on right now, does it will work properly?...
  10. Question about windows defender

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about windows defender: I am going to remove my antivirus right now because its waste so many memory, and i am planning to use windows defender, but i have been turn off windows defender for about 4-5 month since i install my previous antivirus. If i turn it on right now, does it will work properly?...