Windows 10: Asking to enter A1B2C3 every time i turn on my pc.

Discus and support Asking to enter A1B2C3 every time i turn on my pc. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey, my mother entered the pin on my computer incorrectly multiple times, and now I have to enter A1B2C3 every time before i can log in with my pin.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by bala kumarjana, Mar 30, 2021.

1. Asking to enter A1B2C3 every time i turn on my pc.

Hey, my mother entered the pin on my computer incorrectly multiple times, and now I have to enter A1B2C3 every time before i can log in with my pin. when i turn on my pc i used to enter A1B2C3 every time. i get rid of it. please give me a solution. Is there a way to undo this?

:)

bala kumarjana, Mar 30, 2021

2. Required to type 'A1B2C3' before entering PIN

As of a week ago, I have been receiving the error message, "You've entered an incorrect PIN serveral times. To try again enter A1B2C3 below." The problem with that is that I have never entered my PIN incorrectly and am the only one that utilizes my desktop. I have ran malware/virus scans and have turned up zero discrepancies. Additionally, I reinstalled Windows 10 (and activated) a month ago after upgrading my motherboard, processor, and memory. So why is it asking me to enter in this letter/number combination EVERY time despite never having entered in my PIN incorrectly? This is rather annoying and essentially a two-step authentication factor, of sorts, that I did not ask for. Is anyone else experiencing this?

FRSMichael, Mar 30, 2021
  3. "You have entered an incorrect pin several times" message when I turn on the PC

Hi,

Quite often, when I start my PC, at the login screen I get the message "you have entered an incorrect pin several times", which is of course not the case, since I just turned on the machine.

At that point, I have to type A1B2C3 to unlock the prompt and enter my pin.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks.

PaoloTedesco, Mar 30, 2021
  4. Asking to enter A1B2C3 every time i turn on my pc.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 30, 2021
Thema:

Asking to enter A1B2C3 every time i turn on my pc.

1. Asking to enter A1B2C3 every time i turn on my pc. - Similar Threads - Asking enter A1B2C3

2. My win11 laptop asks me to write A1B2C3 every opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My win11 laptop asks me to write A1B2C3 every opening: Whenever turn on my computer , it asks me to enter A1B2C3 sentence like many times entering wrong password but every time i haven’t written anything and its still asking me to this sentence....
  3. My win11 laptop asks me to write A1B2C3 every opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My win11 laptop asks me to write A1B2C3 every opening: Whenever turn on my computer , it asks me to enter A1B2C3 sentence like many times entering wrong password but every time i haven’t written anything and its still asking me to this sentence....
  4. My PC is asking for a challenge phrase and to enter A1B2C3 but when I do it states that...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My PC is asking for a challenge phrase and to enter A1B2C3 but when I do it states that...: My PC is asking for a challenge phrase and to enter A1B2C3 but when I do it states that failed. How do I fix this..i have tried logging in on safe mode and it did not work...
  5. My PC is asking for a challenge phrase and to enter A1B2C3 but when I do it states that...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is asking for a challenge phrase and to enter A1B2C3 but when I do it states that...: My PC is asking for a challenge phrase and to enter A1B2C3 but when I do it states that failed. How do I fix this..i have tried logging in on safe mode and it did not work...
  6. My PC is asking for a challenge phrase and to enter A1B2C3 but when I do it states that...

7. Windows 11 keeps asking me to enter "A1B2C3" for failed attempts after every bootup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps asking me to enter "A1B2C3" for failed attempts after every bootup.: recently updated my os to win 11 Version 21H2. every time I boot my laptop I am presented with enter "A1B2C3" for failed attempts, even though I haven't made any attempt since the last successful login...
  8. Windows 11 keeps asking me to enter "A1B2C3" for failed attempts after every bootup.

Windows 11 keeps asking me to enter "A1B2C3" for failed attempts after every bootup.: recently updated my os to win 11 Version 21H2. every time I boot my laptop I am presented with enter "A1B2C3" for failed attempts, even though I haven't made any attempt since the last successful login...
  9. Every time i switch on my pc ..i am always asked to enter my pin to sign in for using all...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Every time i switch on my pc ..i am always asked to enter my pin to sign in for using all...: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/2gnftqwq26o61.png?width=540&format=png&auto=webp&s=d0c70936d94eb168aa3b4306d2f2f6aca4b8ef99 https://preview.redd.it/mgovkwwq26o61.png?width=437&format=png&auto=webp&s=b3d24daa58c6ca5aba28056d88f4e351c7800c85...
  10. BSOD every time i turn my pc on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD every time i turn my pc on: my pc has been giving me bsod ever since i installed win10 on it, it happens with every boot, sometimes it displays a bsod, and other times just a black screen when windows starts to load, after that, it restarts on it's own or simply shuts down. After booting it for the 2nd...