Windows 10: Asking to set up things for work or school after resetting PC

Discus and support Asking to set up things for work or school after resetting PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently reset my PC due to it running slow and after reinstalling windows, it asks me to set things up for work or school. It makes me put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nilan g, Jun 9, 2023.

1. nilan g Win User

Asking to set up things for work or school after resetting PC

Hi, I have recently reset my PC due to it running slow and after reinstalling windows, it asks me to set things up for work or school. It makes me put in an email ending in a school or work domain. How would I fix this?

:)

nilan g, Jun 9, 2023
  2. bro67 Win User

Setting up Exchange on Andriod with school Office 365 account

It depends if your school has blocked access for setting up on mobile device email clients. Contact your school or ask an instructor if they have a step-by-step guide to setup up on a mobile client if allowed.

bro67, Jun 9, 2023
  3. eracet Win User
    School Login locking down Personal PC

I dont know if that is possible, since its the school account that the school assigns. And carries with them thoughout there school career .

Seems kind of messed up that they lock that though. With how things are going he is on a mobile line, and hard to get a hold of him. Probably will have more time midweek.

You could also ask support if you use that account will it lock entire machine or just that user?

eracet, Jun 9, 2023
  4. TONPumper Win User

Onedrive asking to sign in to a school account

Hello,

A few years ago, I lost access to my school email and had to create a new personal email for windows. My files sync fine with the new email, but once a day, I get a prompt asking me to sign into sharepoint and when I click the button to sign in, the only option I have is for the school account which I don't have access to. I deleted everything that started with Microsoft Office from credential manager that didn't have my personal email in the username field, ran the command C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset to reset onedrive, and uninstalled/reinstalled onedrive to no avail.

Does anyone know what I missed here or why my school account is still connected?

EDIT: I saw a SSO_POP_User credential that I missed in credential manager. Maybe that will fix it. I just unlinked and link my account and wasn't prompted to sign in; however, when the select an account prompt comes up, the school email appears in the list of options.

TONPumper, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

1. Asking to set up things for work or school after resetting PC - Similar Threads - Asking set things

2. Stuck on setting up your device for work or school

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on setting up your device for work or school: I'm stuck on setting up your device for work or school.When I load into the pc it instantly brings me to the page where I have to connect the pc to the network and on the next site theres 'setting up your device for work or school'.The pc is from my old school but I dont go...
  3. Stuck on setting up your device for work or school

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on setting up your device for work or school: I'm stuck on setting up your device for work or school.When I load into the pc it instantly brings me to the page where I have to connect the pc to the network and on the next site theres 'setting up your device for work or school'.The pc is from my old school but I dont go...
  4. Unable to set up pc after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to set up pc after reset: So I have attempted to reset my pc recently and after the whole reset process, I was running into the error of “User profile system failed to work” and it didn’t go through any of the usual set up process. I tried running in safe mode and it start to sign in but then came up...
  5. Unable to set up pc after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to set up pc after reset: So I have attempted to reset my pc recently and after the whole reset process, I was running into the error of “User profile system failed to work” and it didn’t go through any of the usual set up process. I tried running in safe mode and it start to sign in but then came up...
  6. Unable to set up pc after reset

7. Asking to set up things for work or school after resetting PC

Asking to set up things for work or school after resetting PC: Hi, I have recently reset my PC due to it running slow and after reinstalling windows, it asks me to set things up for work or school. It makes me put in an email ending in a school or work domain. How would I fix this?...
  8. Pop up - asking to sign into work or school account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pop up - asking to sign into work or school account.: This pop up is coming up continually on my computer screen.1. Is it legit or unsafe?2. If not safe then what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-asking-to-sign-into-work-or-school-account/a7e84e51-2e9e-46fa-adf8-ec8c2112db64
  9. Pop up - asking to sign into work or school account.

Pop up - asking to sign into work or school account.: This pop up is coming up continually on my computer screen.1. Is it legit or unsafe?2. If not safe then what can I do about it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-asking-to-sign-into-work-or-school-account/a7e84e51-2e9e-46fa-adf8-ec8c2112db64
  10. Set up Surface Pro with a work/school account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Set up Surface Pro with a work/school account: Hello, I just purchased a Surface Pro 7 and wanted to set it up with my work/school microsoft but cannot and as a result I cannot access my Windows Pro digitial upgrade license - how do I get past this blocker....