Windows 10: asking windows activation

Discus and support asking windows activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; how I activate my windows? its have an error code... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Priyadharshini_1619, Oct 19, 2019.

1. asking windows activation

how I activate my windows? its have an error code

:)

Priyadharshini_1619, Oct 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

asking windows activation

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

asking windows activation

1. asking windows activation - Similar Threads - asking activation

2. Win11 asking to activate after upgrade from Win 11‽

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 asking to activate after upgrade from Win 11‽: I bought a used laptop a couple years ago with Win 10. Soon after I set it up with my login and network, it updated to Win 11. About a year ago, after an update, it started saying that I needed to activate Windows. I have recently purchased a Win 11 license that still did not...
  3. Win11 asking to activate after upgrade from Win 11‽

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win11 asking to activate after upgrade from Win 11‽: I bought a used laptop a couple years ago with Win 10. Soon after I set it up with my login and network, it updated to Win 11. About a year ago, after an update, it started saying that I needed to activate Windows. I have recently purchased a Win 11 license that still did not...
  4. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.: Hello Greetings To the tech people who's reading this, please help me I'm in trouble.Few years back i bought the Lenovo laptop from the store. It. Came with genuine Product key with Windows 10 and it's products activatedword PPT e.tc.. But on December 2023 it crashed because...
  5. Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.: I got a pre built a while ago and now it is asking me to reactivate windows 11 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keeps-asking-to-be-activated-even/99e9dd9e-0d76-4877-93cf-5728e1600c5d
  6. Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.

Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.: I got a pre built a while ago and now it is asking me to reactivate windows 11 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keeps-asking-to-be-activated-even/99e9dd9e-0d76-4877-93cf-5728e1600c5d
  7. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.: Hello Greetings To the tech people who's reading this, please help me I'm in trouble.Few years back i bought the Lenovo laptop from the store. It. Came with genuine Product key with Windows 10 and it's products activatedword PPT e.tc.. But on December 2023 it crashed because...
  8. Microsoft office activation wizard asking product key.

9. I have not activated a BitLock Recovery Key and now Windows is asking for it, and I can’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have not activated a BitLock Recovery Key and now Windows is asking for it, and I can’t...: I bought a laptop with an original Windows installed, then something happened to the motherboard, and the Windows was not identified as the part of the motherboard that reads the SSD Hard disk was not working. I got it repaired through a certified repair and under the...
  10. I have not activated a BitLock Recovery Key and now Windows is asking for it, and I can’t...

I have not activated a BitLock Recovery Key and now Windows is asking for it, and I can’t...: I bought a laptop with an original Windows installed, then something happened to the motherboard, and the Windows was not identified as the part of the motherboard that reads the SSD Hard disk was not working. I got it repaired through a certified repair and under the...