Windows 10: Asking

Discus and support Asking in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Sir i want to ask i has use windows for a long time and this is my first time got an error it write STOPCODE:KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE what that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ZidanAndhika, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Asking

Sir i want to ask i has use windows for a long time and this is my first time got an error it write STOPCODE:KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE what that meaning sir is there some way to fix my computer has been like that for 1 week

:)

ZidanAndhika, Jun 20, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Asking :p

cadaveca, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Help me choose an mATX AM2 board

I wasn't really asking for new suggestions. Would like input on the boards I listed.

GJSNeptune, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Ar3s Win User

Asking

HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Thema:

Asking

1. Asking - Similar Threads - Asking

2. My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf: I didn't know how to explain this, sorry for the confusing title.The thing is that I've been trying to delete my "windows.old" folder for the whole morning now and so far I've been able to go through most security barriers but at this point this is just an error. At first, it...
  3. My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf: I didn't know how to explain this, sorry for the confusing title.The thing is that I've been trying to delete my "windows.old" folder for the whole morning now and so far I've been able to go through most security barriers but at this point this is just an error. At first, it...
  4. My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  6. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...: I have tried all my user names and passwords i.e. microsoft, admin, and yahoo but it has not fixed the issue. I also receive a message Microsoft OutlookAccess to the resource was denied. If you have signed into and saved your Microsoft account with a Web site, sign out of...
  7. I keep receiving a pop-up asking me to sign in to Windows Security to download my calendar...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...: My phone says I'm linked, and I receive notifications on my laptop, but it asks me to pair to make a call. bluetooth is on on both my phone and PC and my phone says I,m linked?...
  9. my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...

my phone says i'm linked to my PC but the Linktophone keeps asking to pair with my phone on...: My phone says I'm linked, and I receive notifications on my laptop, but it asks me to pair to make a call. bluetooth is on on both my phone and PC and my phone says I,m linked?...
  10. Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...

Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the microsoft account that...: Hello everyone, I would like to ask some help on how to find the Microsoft account that saved the digital license OEM of my windows 10 HOME single language. please....