Windows 10: Asks passcode while troubleshootin for missing windows store app in windows10 in my laptop

Discus and support Asks passcode while troubleshootin for missing windows store app in windows10 in my laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried a lot but in vein Help me to reinstall windows store app.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GanesanRengasamy2, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Asks passcode while troubleshootin for missing windows store app in windows10 in my laptop

I tried a lot but in vein Help me to reinstall windows store app.

:)

GanesanRengasamy2, Apr 7, 2020
  2. robinpe Win User

Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Apr 7, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Asks passcode while troubleshootin for missing windows store app in windows10 in my laptop

Microsoft Store app missing.

I had a brand new Dell Precious laptop where Microsoft Store and Windows Calculator was missing from day 1. I have tried everything suggested with 10 steps guides etc, loads of PowerShell commands but nothing worked.

So the solution in the end for me was to re-install everything, starting with a Windows 10 release 1903 edition. That has successfully been upgraded to release 1909 and the Microsoft Store etc. is now available and the apps now work as expected.

LFCdenmark, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Asks passcode while troubleshootin for missing windows store app in windows10 in my laptop

1. Asks passcode while troubleshootin for missing windows store app in windows10 in my laptop - Similar Threads - Asks passcode while

2. Missing essential apps for my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing essential apps for my laptop: Due to a mistake with windows, I ended up having to wipe my computer in September. Because of that I don't have any of the apps that came when I bought my acer.Is there a way to install windows app store, windows gaming, calculator and all of the essential apps? I searched...
  3. Missing essential apps for my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing essential apps for my laptop: Due to a mistake with windows, I ended up having to wipe my computer in September. Because of that I don't have any of the apps that came when I bought my acer.Is there a way to install windows app store, windows gaming, calculator and all of the essential apps? I searched...
  4. Microsoft Windows store and multiple apps are missing from my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Windows store and multiple apps are missing from my laptop: I have a new laptop running Windows 10 and noticed about a week ago that the Microsoft Store was not available on it anymore, and that I was unable to install any Microsoft Store apps. I have tried multiple fixes suggested on this site, and eventually gave up today and did a...
  5. Windows10 Apps missing & PowerShell error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 Apps missing & PowerShell error: Hi! I reformated my windows10 recently and i noticed the windows10 apps, such as microsoft store, microsoft photos and groove music, are missing. I tried to solve the problem through writting some code lines on windows powershell as admin but nothing happens, or some red text...
  6. Live mail is asking for passcode again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Live mail is asking for passcode again and again: I am getting the below error when trying to sync live mail with Gmail, though it worked fine until this morning no config changes were made ---------------- Unable to send or receive messages for the <<name>> account. An incorrect password was entered. The next time you...
  7. Windows store app missing

Windows store app missing: On my desktop PC Windows 10 Pro. I am missing the Windows Store app, I have tried all the CMD and Powershell prompts that I have found as answers to re register, reinstall it etc, the files for the store are not anywhere on this PC, how it became uninstalled I don't know....
  8. windows store app missing

windows store app missing: windows store app along with installer package missing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-store-app-missing/c2e6d882-f7c6-42a7-adc0-3980caf8dded
  9. windows store app missing

windows store app missing: Windows 10 home version 1809 took away my windows store app completely last October. The store app is completely gone but other apps still open because I pinned them before that version got installed. I have tried many different ways to re-install including running admin...
  10. passcode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    passcode: I am trying to passcode protect a folder does anyone know how to do it? PLEASE HELP ME!!! Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/passcode/ef25342b-38dd-492d-8e27-9818f272a963"