Windows 10: AskWoody Master Patch List No Longer Free?

Discus and support AskWoody Master Patch List No Longer Free? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Master Patch List @ AskWoody I am not interested in debating nickels and dimes but rather since it has been some months since I checked the master... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by phaedruspress, Sep 13, 2019.

1. AskWoody Master Patch List No Longer Free?

Master Patch List @ AskWoody

I am not interested in debating nickels and dimes but rather since it has been some months since I checked the master past list I was wondering when it became by "subscription" only. If I had to guess it would appear that April was the last time that the patches were listed without subscription. I know about the MS catalog but there are no witty remarks there.TIA.

Master Patch List – April 2019 @ AskWoody

:)

phaedruspress, Sep 13, 2019
  2. WalterG Win User

master list

Let me echo the request of the person who started this thread for a master list of all settings.

I have wasted incalculable hours over the past years since windows 10 arrived trying to get my home LAN up and running with mixed success. About a year ago I seemed to have succeeded and generated my own master list. But at some point, without making any changes to these settings, it has reverted to a chaotic some PCs cab see some but with no consistency.

If I was not so invested in other Microsoft software I would have abandoned Windows long ago!

WalterG, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Sep 13, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

AskWoody Master Patch List No Longer Free?

GRID 1.2 PC patch released

For all GRID racing owners:

The folks at Codemasters have released a new PC patch for their recent racing sim game GRID and we have it ready to grab right here at Big Download. The 1.2 patch has a number of fixes and changes for the game which we have right here:

• Fix for sessions list overflow and missing characters in front end.
    • Fix for errors generated on game shutdown
    • Support for TrackIR
    • Online experience points: more points awarded for completing longer races
    • Assists on/off toggle added to session creation and browsing
    • All offline events (apart from head-to-heads and touge) are now available online (event voting screen now scrolls to see additional championships).
    • Fix for failure to recognise some devices in user-created action map presets, including Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2.
    • Fixed GRID startup issue where it appears as a process in Task Manager but fails to run.
    • Additional experience points are awarded for not colliding with other cars whilst racing damage on or forward sessions

Yahoo

Patch download:
    Yahoo

P4-630, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

AskWoody Master Patch List No Longer Free?

1. AskWoody Master Patch List No Longer Free? - Similar Threads - AskWoody Master Patch

2. WiFi is no longer listed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi is no longer listed: This started when I didn't see my networks list when I left clicked my network icon in the taskbar. There is no WiFi listed on my network and internet settings list. I went into services to see if WLAN was running and it wasn't. I went to start it and these screens came up....
  3. WiFi is no longer listed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi is no longer listed: This started when I didn't see my networks list when I left clicked my network icon in the taskbar. There is no WiFi listed on my network and internet settings list. I went into services to see if WLAN was running and it wasn't. I went to start it and these screens came up....
  4. WiFi is no longer listed

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. KB4512517 and Patches that Supersede - Is there a Master List? Looking to further my...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4512517 and Patches that Supersede - Is there a Master List? Looking to further my...: Good Afternoon - I'm working on some Windows 10 v1607 computers for work - there is a "Cyber Security" mandate that KB4512517 be downloaded and installed for MS17-010. When I go to the download page from the KB page I only get a page saying there are no results for that KB:So...
  6. WIN10 Latest Patch: READING LIST

WIN10 Latest Patch: READING LIST: After the latest patch Mar.10/21 for Win10 on my desktop on the Top Bar, one very important item was bumped off the bar and was replaced by READING LIST - something I have absolutely no use for! Right hand click provides NO OPTIONS WHATSOEVER!! I need to DELETE this useless...
  7. Anime Top List Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anime Top List Free: this app was on Xbox and Microsoft stores now its gone i paid for this app and would like to know why its been uninstalled from my hard drives when i plunged them into the series x also how do i get a refund for it as i cant use it any more...
  8. Seeking Details on: "Susan Bradley’s Master Patch List"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Seeking Details on: "Susan Bradley’s Master Patch List": Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1082 ~ Howdy Folks *Smile I'm trying to learn what information "Susan Bradleys Master Patch List" on AskWoody.com provides before subscribing to it. - My appreciation goes out to all who read this post and to those who can provide some...
  9. Complete Master List of Windows Update Error Codes

in Windows 10 News
    Complete Master List of Windows Update Error Codes: [ATTACH]Windows Update has been known to create tons of problems which could be because of system compatibility issues or hardware issues. In this post, we […] This article Complete Master List of Windows Update Error Codes first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell?

Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell?: Is there a master list for deleting apps with powershell? I saw that people were making articles, videos, etc. and showing people how to delete Groove Music with poweshell, and I was wonder if there is a master list somewhere where I can find the apps I want to delete and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. master patch list free