Windows 10: ASP Classic support end date

Discus and support ASP Classic support end date in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have website developed in ASP which is currently in Production. I am also in the process of converting it to ASPX (by just renaming the extension and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Abbas Zaidi, Nov 8, 2019.

1. ASP Classic support end date

I have website developed in ASP which is currently in Production. I am also in the process of converting it to ASPX (by just renaming the extension and fixing the issues).

I would like to know when is the support for ASP is ending in IIS? If the support for ASP ends, will IIS still allow ASPX which originally is an ASP page with aspx extension?

:)

Abbas Zaidi, Nov 8, 2019

2. PROBLEME with BLUETOOTH on NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC !!!

HI.

I HAVE A PROBLEME WITH BLUETOOTH ON MY NOKIA 6700 CLASSIC ........... BLUETOOTH can't be activate.

* I FOLLOW THIS STEPS ;

• menu
    • settings
    • connectivity
    • bluetooth
    • activate
    but he doesn't activate ........................................... so please help me!!!! .

P.S : thanks for your future suggestions

nazim---01, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 8, 2019
  4. ASP Classic support end date

How can I set IIS 10 to allow me to use set adoCon = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") in classic ASP?

I have been trying to use classic ASP for two years but it won't let me connect to MS Access database with set adoCon = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection"). It has something to do with permissions on IIS. I am not qualified to set IIS up in order
    to give permissions. I can use classic ASP all right as long as I don't try to use a database or any ActiveX commands. Is there any one out there who can give me down to earth plain English instructions as how I can tame IIS so I can use databases in classic
    ASP?

confused widower, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

ASP Classic support end date

1. ASP Classic support end date - Similar Threads - ASP Classic support

2. Classic ASP very slow when Windows Defender is turned on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic ASP very slow when Windows Defender is turned on: And here we are again... 2023 and Microsoft is still neglecting to fix this issue.On 2019, September the 27th, I wrote:Hi everyone.I've noticed that when Windows Defender is turned on my Classic ASP applications get very very very slow. Something like 80% slower.We can find...
  3. Classic ASP very slow when Windows Defender is turned on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classic ASP very slow when Windows Defender is turned on: And here we are again... 2023 and Microsoft is still neglecting to fix this issue.On 2019, September the 27th, I wrote:Hi everyone.I've noticed that when Windows Defender is turned on my Classic ASP applications get very very very slow. Something like 80% slower.We can find...
  4. ASP Classic 3.0 support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ASP Classic 3.0 support: Hello,I am conducting security assessments for Hitachi Energy and was wondering whether you could answer the following questions for me regarding ASP Classic version 3.0? Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions?What is the latest version of the...
  5. ASP Classic 3.0 support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASP Classic 3.0 support: Hello,I am conducting security assessments for Hitachi Energy and was wondering whether you could answer the following questions for me regarding ASP Classic version 3.0? Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions?What is the latest version of the...
  6. ASP Classic 3.0 support

7. End of support

End of support: I'm just here to ask a question. Microsoft ignored the petition of FSF about recycle windows 7 life? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/end-of-support/9f793981-113d-466c-8f67-598737a02d32
  8. Classic ASP very slow when Windows Defender is turned on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Classic ASP very slow when Windows Defender is turned on: On 2019, September the 27th, I wrote: Hi everyone. I've noticed that when Windows Defender is turned on my Classic ASP applications get very very very slow. Something like 80% slower. We can find some information about it on the internet, about people complaining about...
  9. Classic ASP very slow when Windows Defender is turned on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Classic ASP very slow when Windows Defender is turned on: Hi everyone. I've noticed that when Windows Defender is turned on my Classic ASP applications get very very very slow. Something like 80% slower. We can find some information about it on the internet, about people complaining about the same thing. The issue occurs on...
  10. Is there an end date to Win10 Smartphone security support?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there an end date to Win10 Smartphone security support?: Is there an end date to Win10 Smartphone security support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-end-date-to-win10-smartphone-security/ce037796-fedc-43d2-89c5-a71ce99e1003"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. support for microsoft classic asp