Windows 10: ASP.NET is my administrator account

Discus and support ASP.NET is my administrator account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; by mistake. Win 10 Pro. Now I can't change it because "Access is denied" obviously, from all the other local accounts. I tried running CMD.EXE and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RenCol, Nov 5, 2018.

1. RenCol Win User

ASP.NET is my administrator account

by mistake. Win 10 Pro. Now I can't change it because "Access is denied" obviously, from all the other local accounts. I tried running CMD.EXE and accessing PowerShell. I went into Task List & tried to change user permissions & definitions. Access is always denied. Can't even go back to a Restore point with no password. I've tried every password for every user

The computer works fine with all the local user accts and there's nothing critical on it. But I'm essentially locked out of any reconfiguring ... and cannot do the BIOS upgrade, and so cannot do the latest Windows upgrade.

Do I need to do that secret operating system reboot?

Thanks for helping.

:)

RenCol, Nov 5, 2018

2. Asp .Net account machine

no im not a developer and i didnt create it because it is built in my system but i suddenly click the ASP. net machine account into administrator

XpEkE FakeR, Nov 7, 2018
  3. ASP-NET Machine account

My administrator account is now ASP-NET Machine Account and it requires a password every time I try to install/uninstall a program or try to change user settings on my computer. I do not know the password for this account as I did not create it when installing
    Windows 10. Can anyone help me?

Thank you!

Roberto Forte, Nov 7, 2018
  4. ASP.NET is my administrator account

Asp .Net account machine

please help , I suddenly click the asp .net account machine to be an administrator then after I restart my computer when click to play games it suddenly requires a administrator password but i odnt the password i tried to put all my remembered passwords
    but it doesnt work and it controls everything in my pc even when im downloading files it requires password please help!!!

XpEkE FakeR, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

ASP.NET is my administrator account

1. ASP.NET is my administrator account - Similar Threads - ASP NET administrator

2. ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2: Hello Microsoft Community ,I have an issue that i can't identify it from where it's happening , so let me introduce the issue in bullet points format :Am deploying a .NET Framework application , separated into frontend and backend part into iis in a windows 2012 server .The...
  3. ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASP .NET application hangs with IIS 8 and Windows server 2012 R2: Hello Microsoft Community ,I have an issue that i can't identify it from where it's happening , so let me introduce the issue in bullet points format :Am deploying a .NET Framework application , separated into frontend and backend part into iis in a windows 2012 server .The...
  4. ASP Classic 3.0 support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ASP Classic 3.0 support: Hello,I am conducting security assessments for Hitachi Energy and was wondering whether you could answer the following questions for me regarding ASP Classic version 3.0? Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions?What is the latest version of the...
  5. ASP Classic 3.0 support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASP Classic 3.0 support: Hello,I am conducting security assessments for Hitachi Energy and was wondering whether you could answer the following questions for me regarding ASP Classic version 3.0? Could you please provide me with the answers to the following questions?What is the latest version of the...
  6. ASP Classic 3.0 support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Deleting my administrator account

Deleting my administrator account: I'm giving away my old Win10 laptop. I've reset Windows which deleted all my files. Finally, I need to delete my own administrator account so that no trace of my ownership remains. How?...
  8. Net user administrator /active:no

Net user administrator /active:no: So earlier this day I used an elevated cmd prompt and typed in net user administrator /active:yes to access a file, then changed it back to net user administrator /active:no and now whenever I need to open something that normally would ask "Do you want to allow this app to...
  9. built-in administrator & my "normal" administrator accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    built-in administrator & my "normal" administrator accounts: i am noticing that the hidden, built-in administrator account seems to have a different hostname than my "normal" administrator's host name for administrator when i do "net user" in cmd i see my hostname as "\\" for my "normal" administrator account that i created and...
  10. Who are IT administrators on my account?

Who are IT administrators on my account?: I receive a message stated: Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information. There should not be any IT activities on my pc?...