Windows 10: Aspect Ratio (Windows10)

Discus and support Aspect Ratio (Windows10) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It seems that my screen is too wide for the display to not be distorted. I want to know if I can change the aspect ratio to accommodate the width of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OldNeil, Mar 19, 2019.

1. OldNeil Win User

Aspect Ratio (Windows10)

It seems that my screen is too wide for the display to not be distorted. I want to know if I can change the aspect ratio to accommodate the width of the monitor. I have already tried all the choices for resolution settings, and they are not really the problem.

:)

OldNeil, Mar 19, 2019

2. How to change monitor aspect ratio without centering screen

Hi Ashakil,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, make sure you are logged in as admin. After that please follow the steps below and check the aspect ratio.

• Right click on Desktop.

• Click on Personalize.

• Advanced display settings,

• Display Adapter properties

• Monitor>scaling>Change Aspect Ratio.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Mar 19, 2019
  3. SCOTTede Win User
    ASPECT RATIO

UPGRADED to 10. now my aspect ratio on my monitor is stretched thin left to right. Dont feel I should change my aspect ratio on my monitor because its the same monitor I ve had for win 7. But I tried and went back because it leaves 2 black spaces on each
    side of my monitor.. Help.!

SCOTTede, Mar 19, 2019
  4. Aspect Ratio (Windows10)

Display aspect ratio

The third time through the procedure, the correct aspect ratio was restored.

Thank you.

ErnestBecking, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

Aspect Ratio (Windows10)

1. Aspect Ratio (Windows10) - Similar Threads - Aspect Ratio Windows10

2. Aspect ratio in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect ratio in games: I have a game on my pc that runs in a 4:3 aspect ratio and I accidentally launched it while another game that runs in a 16:9 ratio was open.Now whenever I open that latter game, it runs in a pixelated 4:3 ratio.How do I fix this. How do I set it back to 16:9....
  3. Aspect ratio in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aspect ratio in games: I have a game on my pc that runs in a 4:3 aspect ratio and I accidentally launched it while another game that runs in a 16:9 ratio was open.Now whenever I open that latter game, it runs in a pixelated 4:3 ratio.How do I fix this. How do I set it back to 16:9....
  4. Paint aspect ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint aspect ratio: Paint "preserve aspect ratio" not available in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-aspect-ratio/bdfab8c8-43d9-4d40-8d62-db4f245e8178
  5. Paint aspect ratio

Paint aspect ratio: Paint "preserve aspect ratio" not available in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paint-aspect-ratio/bdfab8c8-43d9-4d40-8d62-db4f245e8178
  6. Monitor Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor Aspect Ratio: I'm running Windows 98 on an old Dell computer. The aspect ratio on the monitor appears to be 16:9 when I want it back to 4:3. How do I do this? Many thannks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-aspect-ratio/18bdf740-2b3e-47f9-9fe7-8bd472896925
  7. Monitor Aspect Ratio

Monitor Aspect Ratio: I'm running Windows 98 on an old Dell computer. The aspect ratio on the monitor appears to be 16:9 when I want it back to 4:3. How do I do this? Many thannks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-aspect-ratio/18bdf740-2b3e-47f9-9fe7-8bd472896925
  8. Aspect Ratio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  9. Aspect Ratio

Aspect Ratio: I opened up Halo: Master Chief Collection and it first opened on my second monitor and shortly after I got it moved to my first monitor it screwed with my aspect ratio and made my icons on that screen bigger than they should be...
  10. Aspect ratio error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aspect ratio error: Hi, so I was going to go onto my computer?, but this has happened to me. I’ve updated every little thing, drivers, tried a different cable, switch my tv settings, switch my graphics control settings, nothing I tried has worked. Can someone help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. desktop aspect ratio windows 10

2. window 10 display respect ratio not fit

3. monitor aspect ratio in windows 10

4. change windows aspect ratio software,
  5. customize aspect ratio windows 10,
  6. aspect ratio windows 10,
  7. screen aspect ratio adjustment,
  8. change display aspect ratio windows 10,
  9. second monitor apps too big,
  10. change aspect ratio win 10,
  11. maintain windows aspect ratio windows 10,