Windows 10: ASPEED Graphics Family(WDDM) keeps showing up in Device Manager

Discus and support ASPEED Graphics Family(WDDM) keeps showing up in Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] See the highlighted section. My board does not have onboard graphics nor does it have a setting in the BIOS for this. This driver makes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DemolitionMan, Jul 4, 2018.

1. ASPEED Graphics Family(WDDM) keeps showing up in Device Manager

ASPEED Graphics Family(WDDM) keeps showing up in Device Manager ec9ec57d-14b1-41f4-ad55-ac9ede6502eb?upload=true.png

See the highlighted section. My board does not have onboard graphics nor does it have a setting in the BIOS for this. This driver makes Windows thinks I have an extra monitor and I don't. Removing it solved the problem until the next reboot.. and it reinstalled itself. I had to disable it in order to make it go away permanently. How do I get rid of this for good so I don't have to resort to these measures?

Thank you,

Chris

:)

DemolitionMan, Jul 4, 2018
  2. Mark Isi Win User

ASPEED Graphics Family(WDDM) keeps showing up in Device Manager

Hello DemolitionMan,

As a first troubleshooting step, I would suggest stopping the automatic driver download via Device manager and see if it helps. Uninstall the unwanted driver first, and follow the steps below:

1. Ggo to Control Panel and System.
    2. Click Advanced system settings.
    3. Under Hardware tab, click Device installation settings.
    4. Select No and click Save Changes.

Be advised that this will also affect other devices that you will connect to your PC in the future and the drivers won't be installed automatically, so you might want to re-enable it temporarily, should the opportunity comes in the future.

If you have more questions, feel free to get back to us by replying to this post.

Mark Isi, Jan 29, 2020
  3. ASPEED Graphics Family(WDDM) keeps showing up in Device Manager

ASPEED Graphics Family(WDDM) keeps showing up in Device Manager ec9ec57d-14b1-41f4-ad55-ac9ede6502eb?upload=true.png

See the highlighted section. My board does not have onboard graphics nor does it have a setting in the BIOS for this. This driver makes Windows thinks I have an extra monitor and I don't. Removing it solved the problem until the next reboot.. and it reinstalled
    itself. I had to disable it in order to make it go away permanently. How do I get rid of this for good so I don't have to resort to these measures?

Thank you,

Chris

DemolitionMan, Jan 29, 2020
  4. ASPEED Graphics Family(WDDM) keeps showing up in Device Manager

graphic WDDM

i m using intel 945 express chipset family (GMA 950), WDDM 1.0 Version. on window 7.RAM 2GB, HDD-500GB.Can i upgrade WDDM 2.0 as i want to upgrade window 10. Intel corporation has no driver to support Window 10 given graphic card.

thnx

ujjwal

ujjwalkumar15, Jan 29, 2020
Thema:

ASPEED Graphics Family(WDDM) keeps showing up in Device Manager

1. ASPEED Graphics Family(WDDM) keeps showing up in Device Manager - Similar Threads - ASPEED Graphics Family

2. graphic card didnt show in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    graphic card didnt show in device manager: hi3 month ago i bought a tuf dash f15 with core i7 11370h and rtx 3060 but yesterday when i boot it up it shows the nvidia graphic in device manager for a short time but after that it got disapear and in gefource experience it says you didnt have any nvidia graphic card what...
  3. graphic card didnt show in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    graphic card didnt show in device manager: hi3 month ago i bought a tuf dash f15 with core i7 11370h and rtx 3060 but yesterday when i boot it up it shows the nvidia graphic in device manager for a short time but after that it got disapear and in gefource experience it says you didnt have any nvidia graphic card what...
  4. Graphics card wont show up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics card wont show up in device manager: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for the last 2 days, basically yesterday I started up my pc and the screen was black so I switched to mother board hdmi and i was able to use my computer from there, but for some reason in device manager my graphics cardnvidia 1050 ti...
  5. Graphics card wont show up in device manager

Graphics card wont show up in device manager: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for the last 2 days, basically yesterday I started up my pc and the screen was black so I switched to mother board hdmi and i was able to use my computer from there, but for some reason in device manager my graphics cardnvidia 1050 ti...
  6. Graphics card wont show up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. NVIDIA Graphics Card not showing up in device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA Graphics Card not showing up in device manager.: I recently purchased an ASUS Laptop with an RTX 3050 TI and for the first day it worked fine, but the drivers on GeForce experience were really outdated so I tried updating them to the latest version, but after that, it disappeared from the device manager and just stopped...
  8. NVIDIA Graphics Card not showing up in device manager.

NVIDIA Graphics Card not showing up in device manager.: I recently purchased an ASUS Laptop with an RTX 3050 TI and for the first day it worked fine, but the drivers on GeForce experience were really outdated so I tried updating them to the latest version, but after that, it disappeared from the device manager and just stopped...
  9. NVIDIA Graphics Card not showing up in device manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. GPU not showing up in Task Manager (WDDM 2.2)

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPU not showing up in Task Manager (WDDM 2.2): It's exactly as the subject says. I've done the whole running dxdiag.exe and checking the WDDM (which is 2.2), and right-clicking on the name-sorting-thing in the task manager to see if GPU is simply unchecked, but it's not even there. It's a Radeon RX 480 and an AMD CPU if...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aspeed graphics family wddm

2. aspeed graphics family

3. blender aspeed graphics family(wddm)

4. aspeed graphics family wddm windows 10,
  5. aspeed family display problem,
  6. disable aspeed graphics family