Windows 10: Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash

Discus and support Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently, I downloaded Asphalt 8: Airborne again after around 1 1/2 years for my Acer Predator Helios via the windows store. I used to have no issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Roger Phillips---, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash

Recently, I downloaded Asphalt 8: Airborne again after around 1 1/2 years for my Acer Predator Helios via the windows store. I used to have no issue with the game on the same device, but now whenever I load up the game, it shows me this popup from the Microsoft Store [See Picture 1]. After closing the popup, and even going to the link that it shows me to "fix" the game, the client goes dark [See Picture 2] and freezes, no response to any clicking or movement. The music and sounds in the background still play, but the client itself is completely frozen. I've tried rebooting, reinstalling, resetting both the Microsoft store and the game entirely, and nothing seems to work. This popup usually comes up about 15-20 seconds into me starting the game, as long as I don't go into a race.

The only way I can still play the game is if I quickly race over to what race I want to play, select the first car I see and just go for it. It will allow me to play the race all the way through without showing the popup, but once I complete it, as soon as I get to the menu from which I chose the race, it reappears. Is there any way to fix it or am I just unable to play the game?

Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash 1615eadf-2368-4321-8bc3-1403b213747e?upload=true.png Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash 7096c318-4f92-49ec-9822-a8bc74b21940?upload=true.png

:)

Roger Phillips---, Mar 1, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Asphalt 8 Airborne will not uninstall

Hi,

At the time that you’ve tried uninstalling Asphalt 8 Airborne, it’s possible that there were system files or registry keys that got corrupted and left some remnants on your computer. Let’s try to uninstall this game using a
    PowerShell command. Here are the steps to remove Asphalt 8: Airborne app from all current accounts on the PC:

• In the search box, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type the command below and press Enter:

Get-appxpackage -allusers *Asphalt8Airborne* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Close the window and check the result if it will delete the app.

We’re just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash

Asphalt 8 Airborne freeses and crashes

Thanks for the update and for performing all the troubleshooting steps above. We would like to know if are you experiencing the issue with all of your games?

If the issue only happens on this game Asphalt 8 Airborne, we highly recommend that you contact the game developer.

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Perform a clean boot on your computer. Kindly refer to the link below:

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

Step 2: Kindly update your graphics driver on your computer. To proceed, kindly refer to the link below:

Update drivers in Windows 10

If you need further assistance, you can contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash

1. Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash - Similar Threads - Asphalt Airborne Crash

2. Graphics glitch on Asphalt 8: Airborne on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics glitch on Asphalt 8: Airborne on Windows 10: Hi, I am Syed Nazmus Sakib from Bangladesh. I've installed Asphalt 8: Airborne from Microsoft store. It was installed successfully and loaded very fast on an Ethernet connection. But the problem is, that this type of visual glitch doesn't let me play. Can anyone advise me to...
  3. Graphics glitch on Asphalt 8: Airborne on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics glitch on Asphalt 8: Airborne on Windows 10: Hi, I am Syed Nazmus Sakib from Bangladesh. I've installed Asphalt 8: Airborne from Microsoft store. It was installed successfully and loaded very fast on an Ethernet connection. But the problem is, that this type of visual glitch doesn't let me play. Can anyone advise me to...
  4. asphalt airborne 8: unable to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt airborne 8: unable to sign in: Hi everyone,I have downloaded Asphalt 8: Airborne on my PC, which is a WIN10 system. When I want to start the game, it tells me I need to register first. So I entered the information but it keeps telling me the information is wrong shown in below screenshots. I don't know why...
  5. I have Asphalt 8: Airborne and it is making Strange noises!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Asphalt 8: Airborne and it is making Strange noises!: I have a HP Laptop with Windows 10 and downloaded Asphalt 8 from Windows Store 2-3 days ago. But it is lagging between races. It is creating strange noises too when the race lags but yesterday even when I was not in a race it was lagging and creating the noise, I opened...
  6. Asphalt 8 Airborne: the game does not detect internet connections

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Asphalt 8 Airborne: the game does not detect internet connections: Hi everyone! Since the installation on my PC with Windows 10, the game appears to be disconnected from the network despite the fact that I am connected instead via the mobile data of my phone in hotspot mode. Therefore, due to this problem, I am unable to access the SHOP,...
  7. Asphalt 8 Airborne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 Airborne: on my second day now with "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"... Do i just wait for it to correct itself?...
  8. asphalt 8 airborne wont work anymore on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8 airborne wont work anymore on my computer: asphalt 8 airborne worked on my computer yesterday today it wont work.redownloaded it and it loads but then closes. had the same problem with asphalt 9....
  9. "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account": And here’s the error code - 0x803F8001 Of course Im aware that this could just be a temporary glitch but any insight would be lovely. Thank you KR...
  10. Cannot update Asphalt 8: Airborne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Asphalt 8: Airborne: When I am opening Asphalt, I get this message. But when I click on update, it goes to the Microsoft store website. I also find no option for updation for Asphalt in the Microsoft Store. What should I do?[ATTACH]...