Windows 10: "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account"

Discus and support "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; And here’s the error code - 0x803F8001 Of course Im aware that this could just be a temporary glitch but any insight would be lovely. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kevinrudeforth, Aug 27, 2019.

1. "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account"

And here’s the error code - 0x803F8001

Of course Im aware that this could just be a temporary glitch but any insight would be lovely.

Thank you

KR

:)

kevinrudeforth, Aug 27, 2019
  2. thimira Win User

Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not working ;(

Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

thimira, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not working ;(

Hi when i click on Asphalt 8 in the app store all it says is: Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001

I need to fix this please help ;D

chasesheka, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Louie Del Win User

"Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account"

Asphalt 8 Airborne will not uninstall

Hi,

At the time that you’ve tried uninstalling Asphalt 8 Airborne, it’s possible that there were system files or registry keys that got corrupted and left some remnants on your computer. Let’s try to uninstall this game using a
    PowerShell command. Here are the steps to remove Asphalt 8: Airborne app from all current accounts on the PC:

• In the search box, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type the command below and press Enter:

Get-appxpackage -allusers *Asphalt8Airborne* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Close the window and check the result if it will delete the app.

We’re just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

"Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account"

1. "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account" - Similar Threads - Asphalt Airborne currently

2. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: I deleted the game because I needed storage. I just downloaded it again and instead of 57 cars I only have 13 and I have -21.504 credits. What to do? Please help me I've been playing this for 3 years....
  3. Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account.: when I try to open the installed app I found this error, " Modern Combat 5: eSports FPS is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001". Even I can't install any new app from the store. How can I fix it?...
  4. Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash: Recently, I downloaded Asphalt 8: Airborne again after around 1 1/2 years for my Acer Predator Helios via the windows store. I used to have no issue with the game on the same device, but now whenever I load up the game, it shows me this popup from the Microsoft Store [See...
  5. Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Minesweeper is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Am running Windows 10, was working fine for long period of time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-minesweeper-is-currently-not-available/0d4b90ce-df76-429a-833a-5ed95916ab6b
  6. Game is currently not available on your account message on several games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game is currently not available on your account message on several games: Apparently this was a problem back in July 2017, and it is back now. Getting an error saying 'game is currently not available on your account'. I uninstalled one game, tried to reinstall, but get the same error....
  7. "Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft Jigsaw is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Judging by the number of posts of this same error message in these forums, this is a recurring problem. Please, Microsoft, provide a solution--or at least an explanation. We Microsoft Games users look forward to hearing from you....
  8. Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in...: Microsoft Jackpot is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001. I received the above error message when attempting to play jackpot. I have had Jackpot fot over 2 years. Ran the apps download and upate from windows store...
  9. Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the...: I've had this game installed and have been playing it regularly for months now. Suddenly today I get this message : Age of Empires: Definitive Edition is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001 Nothing has changed -...
  10. Cannot update Asphalt 8: Airborne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Asphalt 8: Airborne: When I am opening Asphalt, I get this message. But when I click on update, it goes to the Microsoft store website. I also find no option for updation for Asphalt in the Microsoft Store. What should I do?[ATTACH]...