Windows 10: Asphalt 8 Airborne

Discus and support Asphalt 8 Airborne in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; on my second day now with "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kevinrudeforth, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Asphalt 8 Airborne

on my second day now with "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"... Do i just wait for it to correct itself?

:)

kevinrudeforth, Jan 19, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Louie Del Win User
    Asphalt 8 Airborne will not uninstall

Hi,

At the time that you’ve tried uninstalling Asphalt 8 Airborne, it’s possible that there were system files or registry keys that got corrupted and left some remnants on your computer. Let’s try to uninstall this game using a
    PowerShell command. Here are the steps to remove Asphalt 8: Airborne app from all current accounts on the PC:

• In the search box, type Windows PowerShell, right-click on it.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type the command below and press Enter:

Get-appxpackage -allusers *Asphalt8Airborne* | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Close the window and check the result if it will delete the app.

We’re just here if you need further help.

Louie Del, Jan 19, 2020
  4. Jorge Tan Win User

Asphalt 8 Airborne

Asphalt 8: Airborne not downloading

Hi Kshitiz,

To help you with your concern, we recommend you to download Asphalt 8 through this
    link.

Regards.

Jorge Tan, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Asphalt 8 Airborne

1. Asphalt 8 Airborne - Similar Threads - Asphalt Airborne

2. Graphics glitch on Asphalt 8: Airborne on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics glitch on Asphalt 8: Airborne on Windows 10: Hi, I am Syed Nazmus Sakib from Bangladesh. I've installed Asphalt 8: Airborne from Microsoft store. It was installed successfully and loaded very fast on an Ethernet connection. But the problem is, that this type of visual glitch doesn't let me play. Can anyone advise me to...
  3. Graphics glitch on Asphalt 8: Airborne on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphics glitch on Asphalt 8: Airborne on Windows 10: Hi, I am Syed Nazmus Sakib from Bangladesh. I've installed Asphalt 8: Airborne from Microsoft store. It was installed successfully and loaded very fast on an Ethernet connection. But the problem is, that this type of visual glitch doesn't let me play. Can anyone advise me to...
  4. Asphalt 8: Airborne won't open on my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: Airborne won't open on my Windows 10 PC: I've tried many online threads, videos, etc. But none of them work! I just can't wrap my head around why Asphalt 8: Airborne won't open. It's never happened to any other app coming from the Microsoft Store. I open it via. the taskbar search bar or clicking Play on the...
  5. Asphalt 8: Airborne won't open on my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 8: Airborne won't open on my Windows 10 PC: I've tried many online threads, videos, etc. But none of them work! I just can't wrap my head around why Asphalt 8: Airborne won't open. It's never happened to any other app coming from the Microsoft Store. I open it via. the taskbar search bar or clicking Play on the...
  6. asphalt airborne 8: unable to sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt airborne 8: unable to sign in: Hi everyone,I have downloaded Asphalt 8: Airborne on my PC, which is a WIN10 system. When I want to start the game, it tells me I need to register first. So I entered the information but it keeps telling me the information is wrong shown in below screenshots. I don't know why...
  7. I have Asphalt 8: Airborne and it is making Strange noises!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Asphalt 8: Airborne and it is making Strange noises!: I have a HP Laptop with Windows 10 and downloaded Asphalt 8 from Windows Store 2-3 days ago. But it is lagging between races. It is creating strange noises too when the race lags but yesterday even when I was not in a race it was lagging and creating the noise, I opened...
  8. Asphalt 8 Airborne: the game does not detect internet connections

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Asphalt 8 Airborne: the game does not detect internet connections: Hi everyone! Since the installation on my PC with Windows 10, the game appears to be disconnected from the network despite the fact that I am connected instead via the mobile data of my phone in hotspot mode. Therefore, due to this problem, I am unable to access the SHOP,...
  9. asphalt 8 airborne wont work anymore on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8 airborne wont work anymore on my computer: asphalt 8 airborne worked on my computer yesterday today it wont work.redownloaded it and it loads but then closes. had the same problem with asphalt 9....
  10. "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account": And here’s the error code - 0x803F8001 Of course Im aware that this could just be a temporary glitch but any insight would be lovely. Thank you KR...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asphalt 8 will not run