Windows 10: Asphalt 8 crashing on Windows 10

Discus and support Asphalt 8 crashing on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Asphalt 8 just crashes after gameloft logo.... it was working well on my same pc last month but suddenly crashed now...ive done everything..ive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SyedArbaz, Oct 21, 2018.

1. SyedArbaz Win User

Asphalt 8 crashing on Windows 10

Asphalt 8 just crashes after gameloft logo.... it was working well on my same pc last month but suddenly crashed now...ive done everything..ive installed new windows 10 reinstalled the game...updated to lastest directx version but it didnt work for me plz help me...ive also changed my account but it also didnt work for me

***Original title: Apps and games***

:)

SyedArbaz, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Asphalt 8 AIrborne Problem

Hi Khalil,

An incorrect in-game configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you can't control the cars in Asphalt 8 using the keyboard. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having this concern with your other games?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the keyboard to control cars on Asphalt 8 before?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows app using this link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Oct 21, 2018
  4. cr_007 Win User

Asphalt 8 crashes after 5-10 minutes

Asphalt runs very well but crashes after 5-10 minutes.

Is there any fix...?

Moved from Insider

Original title: Asphalt 8

cr_007, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Asphalt 8 crashing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Asphalt crashing

2. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing: Hello. I was very bored and wanted to play some Asphalt 9 but whenever I try opening it it crashes. No error message or anything it just quits to desktop instantly. I have tried resetting it and reinstalling it. I don't know what to do anymore it just keeps crashing no matter...
  3. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing: Hello. I was very bored and wanted to play some Asphalt 9 but whenever I try opening it it crashes. No error message or anything it just quits to desktop instantly. I have tried resetting it and reinstalling it. I don't know what to do anymore it just keeps crashing no matter...
  4. Asphalt 9 game causing crash of Windows 10 system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 game causing crash of Windows 10 system: Hi, We have been playing the Asphalt 9 Legends game for a while now. This night when we started a game and started a race, the screen got black, Windows didn't respond, monitor went to sleep since of 'no video input' andwe had to manually turn off the pc and then turn it...
  5. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing randomly: I installed asphalt 9 from MS store today. It seemed to work fine for 1 hour, and suddenly it crashed without any reason. I opened up the game again and the game crashed within 2-3 minutes. now, I repaired it and restarted my PC. It worked fine without crashing for 10 min....
  6. Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem: After the 2020 latest update of Asphalt 9, Now I can't open the game. When I open it, it display the starting Gameloft icon and after 5 seconds it crashes and automatically close the window. I uninstalled it and I installed it several times but it 's not working. Please tell...
  7. Asphalt 9 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashes: Hello I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening. I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch. I have tried to reset the game many a times. Switch on/off ad id. Reinstalling. But none of these works.. Please...
  8. Asphalt xtreme crash ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt xtreme crash ?: Hello community After more than a year, last Friday was the last time I played Asphalt Xtreme normally. Saturday was blocked checking the profile online and since yesterday, Monday June 11 only shows the Gameloft screen and goes to the desktop. Is it a server problem?...
  9. Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash: Recently, I downloaded Asphalt 8: Airborne again after around 1 1/2 years for my Acer Predator Helios via the windows store. I used to have no issue with the game on the same device, but now whenever I load up the game, it shows me this popup from the Microsoft Store [See...
  10. Asphalt 9: Legends Crashing On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends Crashing On Windows 10: Hello, I have downloaded Asphalt 9 twise from Microsoft Stare but I'm getting the same issue ie. the game crashes after few seconds... I tried reinstalling and updating but it proved to be veined... After googleing the issue, I came to know that I was not only who was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why asphalt 8 is crashing in windows 10 pc

2. why asphalt 8 is quiting win 10

3. asphalt 8 crashes on startup

4. asphalt 8 keeps on crashing,
  5. asphalt 8 on windows 10 keeps crashing on startup,
  6. why asphalt 8 keeps crashing?,
  7. windows 10 asphalt 8 crash on race start,
  8. Asphalt 8 for windows 10 crash at logo,
  9. asphalt 8 crashes windows 10,
  10. asphalt 8 airbone crash win 10 when internet,
  11. asphalt 8 crash,