Windows 10: Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop

Discus and support Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I boot up my laptop and in Task Manager processes tab there is always Asphalt 8, despite me not doing anything to open it. I did not enable Asphalt 8... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by anonymous1234TL, Mar 15, 2022.

1. Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop

I boot up my laptop and in Task Manager processes tab there is always Asphalt 8, despite me not doing anything to open it. I did not enable Asphalt 8 to start up with my laptop, and it is not in the Task Manager Start-up tab. I do not want this to happen, since Medal a game clipping app keeps recognising Asphalt 8 as opened.

:)

anonymous1234TL, Mar 15, 2022

2. Not started Asphalt 8

Thanks for the update. To further isolate this concern, we would like to know if your computer only freezes when accessing the game Asphalt 8.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.
    Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 15, 2022
  3. Asphalt 8 Update

I have a temporary solution.

Step 1: Make sure asphalt 8 is closed

Step 2: Disconnect WiFi

Step 3: Go to the control panel and search for Web Credentials.

Step 4: Click "Manage Web Credentials".

Step 5: If you have multiple, Click on them until you see one with "Asphalt 8"

Step 6: Delete the credential.

Step 7: Every time you start asphalt STAY OFFLINE

this may delete save data BUT im not sure

RussellHaygood, Mar 15, 2022
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop

asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 15, 2022
Thema:

Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop

1. Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop - Similar Threads - Asphalt keeps starting

2. asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8: asphallt 8 half screen is showing plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-8/9fee17d4-de8b-416f-8b70-34af4adf3e47
  3. Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop: I boot up my laptop and in Task Manager processes tab there is always Asphalt 8, despite me not doing anything to open it. I did not enable Asphalt 8 to start up with my laptop, and it is not in the Task Manager Start-up tab. I do not want this to happen, since Medal a game...
  4. Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop: I boot up my laptop and in Task Manager processes tab there is always Asphalt 8, despite me not doing anything to open it. I did not enable Asphalt 8 to start up with my laptop, and it is not in the Task Manager Start-up tab. I do not want this to happen, since Medal a game...
  5. asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    asphalt 8: how can i install asphalt 8 on my usb drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-8/f7d3205a-6b2e-427b-a19c-af69cb14cab7
  6. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: Hi, I'm not sure if this is going to Gameloft or not... but for some reason the amount of credits I got when they fixed everything and returned all your boosters, upgrades, etc. I got -899K credits. I have played the game for some time now, and the amount of money I have...
  7. asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8: avasin pelin ja kaikki ostamani autot oli hävinnyt ja olen tasolla 1.kun olin viimeisellä tasolla 99 olen pelannut vuosia kyseistä peliä, ja jotain tapahtui mutta ei minun toimesta. ja peli rahat hävisi ja nyt on miinus 93 miljoonaa. ja pelissähän on joitain autoja joita...
  8. asphalt 8

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 8: i downloaded a game from windows store before resetting windows. But after resetting it was deleted and it's all files were moved to windows.old folder after resetting, i moved folders of game to it's original location C:\Program...
  9. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 8: when i was playing asphalt 8 game suddenly it stopped working. the app is not opening. i uninstalled it and try to install it back but not downlaoding https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-8/426bcb4b-db90-410b-968a-b851db3450ea
  10. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: I am Having The Same problem !!! It's Seems That This Happens to Users Every 2 Years Or So...I Have Tried Everything !!!..During Reinstalling,the download start to Hang @1.39 installing..I'am Not Doing A Clean Reboot just 2 PLAY A FREAKING GAME !!! Anybody Else Has Anything...