Windows 10: Asphalt 8

Discus and support Asphalt 8 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I deleted the game because I needed storage. I just downloaded it again and instead of 57 cars I only have 13 and I have -21.504 credits. What to do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BellaBrooklyn, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Asphalt 8

I deleted the game because I needed storage. I just downloaded it again and instead of 57 cars I only have 13 and I have -21.504 credits. What to do? Please help me I've been playing this for 3 years.

:)

BellaBrooklyn, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Asphalt 8 AIrborne Problem

Hi Khalil,

An incorrect in-game configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you can't control the cars in Asphalt 8 using the keyboard. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you having this concern with your other games?
    • When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the keyboard to control cars on Asphalt 8 before?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows app using this link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Asphalt 8

Not started Asphalt 8

Thanks for the update. To further isolate this concern, we would like to know if your computer only freezes when accessing the game Asphalt 8.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.
    Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Asphalt 8

1. Asphalt 8 - Similar Threads - Asphalt

2. "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Asphalt 8: Airborne is currently not available in your account": And here’s the error code - 0x803F8001 Of course Im aware that this could just be a temporary glitch but any insight would be lovely. Thank you KR...
  3. Cannot completely delete Asphalt 8 app from Microsoft Stpre

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot completely delete Asphalt 8 app from Microsoft Stpre: I tried to delete asphalt 8 using setting/apps/appsandfeatures for every user on the computer. That caused the asphalt 8 tile to disappear for everyone but not the 2 folders in the C:ProgramFiles/WindowsApps. So then I used powershell and remove-appxpackage method to...
  4. Asphalt xtreme crash ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt xtreme crash ?: Hello community After more than a year, last Friday was the last time I played Asphalt Xtreme normally. Saturday was blocked checking the profile online and since yesterday, Monday June 11 only shows the Gameloft screen and goes to the desktop. Is it a server problem?...
  5. Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash: Recently, I downloaded Asphalt 8: Airborne again after around 1 1/2 years for my Acer Predator Helios via the windows store. I used to have no issue with the game on the same device, but now whenever I load up the game, it shows me this popup from the Microsoft Store [See...
  6. Asphalt 9: Legends Crashing On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends Crashing On Windows 10: Hello, I have downloaded Asphalt 9 twise from Microsoft Stare but I'm getting the same issue ie. the game crashes after few seconds... I tried reinstalling and updating but it proved to be veined... After googleing the issue, I came to know that I was not only who was...
  7. Continuation of Asphalt from old pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuation of Asphalt from old pc: Hi, I have recently changed my PC and I want to continue my Asphalt 8 from where I left it on the old PC.. Can anybody help me out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/continuation-of-asphalt-from-old-pc/c72cd093-4409-42b0-9bc8-e033835f91c2
  8. No audio in 'Asphalt 7: Heat'

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No audio in 'Asphalt 7: Heat': I have purchased the game Asphalt 7: Heat from Microsoft Store. But from the very beginning of its installation, I do not get any sound while playing the game. I have reinstalled it by downloading it from the Microsoft Store for three times at my Windows 10 PC . But still it...
  9. No sound from game 'Asphalt 7: Heat' purchased from Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No sound from game 'Asphalt 7: Heat' purchased from Microsoft Store.: I have purchased the game Asphalt 7: Heat from Microsoft Store. But from the very beginning of its installation, I do not get any sound while playing the game. I have reinstalled it by downloading it from the Microsoft Store for three times at my Windows 10 PC . But still it...
  10. Asphalt 8 in Windows 10 build 1809 OS 1 7763.194

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 in Windows 10 build 1809 OS 1 7763.194: My Acer es1-512 was just update to windows from 1803 to 1809 and i am having trouble with Asphalt 8, it just will not run. The game starts ok but when races start its like it goes into slow motion, i had no trouble with the game until latest update. Can anyone help me ?...