Windows 10: Asphalt 9 crashes

Discus and support Asphalt 9 crashes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sang Tonsing, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Asphalt 9 crashes

I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks.

:)

Sang Tonsing, Aug 15, 2018

2. asphalt 9

how do I change my profile to another in
    asphalt 9?

nomanhatami, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]

I was downloaded Asphalt 9 Legends from microsoft store When i click play it crash to desktop without pop up. it's just CTD . when i launch second time i was select sign in with xbox live account Yeah it's Works fine but when i restart app
    for apply graphics settings it's happened again.

When the game entered to menu for 3 seconds and it's crash.

p.s. I'm sorry for my bad English but i really want to know what's wrong?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store.

fastboi999, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Asphalt 9 crashes

Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]

Hi fastboi999,

A corrupted game file is one of the common reasons why a certain game keeps on crashing when launching a game. To help you resolve this concern, I suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Storage.
    • Select This PC.
    • Click Temporary files.
    • Choose Temporary files.
    • Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps and features.
    • Find the game and click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps you may perform the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Game Freezes or stops responding on Windows 10 device

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

Asphalt 9 crashes

1. Asphalt 9 crashes - Similar Threads - Asphalt crashes

2. Asphalt 9 game causing crash of Windows 10 system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 game causing crash of Windows 10 system: Hi, We have been playing the Asphalt 9 Legends game for a while now. This night when we started a game and started a race, the screen got black, Windows didn't respond, monitor went to sleep since of 'no video input' andwe had to manually turn off the pc and then turn it...
  3. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing randomly: I installed asphalt 9 from MS store today. It seemed to work fine for 1 hour, and suddenly it crashed without any reason. I opened up the game again and the game crashed within 2-3 minutes. now, I repaired it and restarted my PC. It worked fine without crashing for 10 min....
  4. Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem: After the 2020 latest update of Asphalt 9, Now I can't open the game. When I open it, it display the starting Gameloft icon and after 5 seconds it crashes and automatically close the window. I uninstalled it and I installed it several times but it 's not working. Please tell...
  5. Asphalt 9 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashes: Hello I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening. I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch. I have tried to reset the game many a times. Switch on/off ad id. Reinstalling. But none of these works.. Please...
  6. Asphalt xtreme crash ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt xtreme crash ?: Hello community After more than a year, last Friday was the last time I played Asphalt Xtreme normally. Saturday was blocked checking the profile online and since yesterday, Monday June 11 only shows the Gameloft screen and goes to the desktop. Is it a server problem?...
  7. Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: Airborne Crash: Recently, I downloaded Asphalt 8: Airborne again after around 1 1/2 years for my Acer Predator Helios via the windows store. I used to have no issue with the game on the same device, but now whenever I load up the game, it shows me this popup from the Microsoft Store [See...
  8. Asphalt 9: Legends Crashing On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends Crashing On Windows 10: Hello, I have downloaded Asphalt 9 twise from Microsoft Stare but I'm getting the same issue ie. the game crashes after few seconds... I tried reinstalling and updating but it proved to be veined... After googleing the issue, I came to know that I was not only who was...
  9. ASPHALT 9 Crash On Winows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASPHALT 9 Crash On Winows 10: Hello, I have downloaded Asphalt 9 twise from Microsoft Stare but I'm getting the same issue ie. the game crashes after few seconds... I tried reinstalling and updating but it proved to be veined... After googleing the issue, I came to know that I was not only who was...
  10. Asphalt 8 crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 crashing on Windows 10: Asphalt 8 just crashes after gameloft logo.... it was working well on my same pc last month but suddenly crashed now...ive done everything..ive installed new windows 10 reinstalled the game...updated to lastest directx version but it didnt work for me plz help me...ive also...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asphalt 9 not opening in windows 10

2. why asphalt 9 in windows 10 is crashing

3. why does asphalt 9 keep crashing

4. asphalt 9 crashes on startup,
  5. asphalt 9 crashes,
  6. asphalt 9 crashing in windows 10,
  7. why is my asphalt 9 legends crashing so much,
  8. my asphalt 9 keeps crashing,
  9. asphalt 9 not opening,
  10. changer asphalt 9 en 64 bits,
  11. asphalt 9 appx,