Windows 10: Asphalt 9 game causing crash of Windows 10 system

Discus and support Asphalt 9 game causing crash of Windows 10 system in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, We have been playing the Asphalt 9 Legends game for a while now. This night when we started a game and started a race, the screen got black,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dragana_V., Dec 9, 2020.

1. Asphalt 9 game causing crash of Windows 10 system

Hi,

We have been playing the Asphalt 9 Legends game for a while now.

This night when we started a game and started a race, the screen got black, Windows didn't respond, monitor went to sleep since of 'no video input' andwe had to manually turn off the pc and then turn it on again.

Note that it didn't happen when the game opened, but when the race started.

- We thought it was some power problem, so we changed the power outlets.

- We also checked that drivers are all up-to-date, and made sure that there is nothing ongoing at the moment.

- We thought it is a problem with the PC, so we did some HW scanning and diagnostics, but everything seems fine.

- We tried opening other games like Dirt 3, we played some, and they are working fine.

When we opened Asphalt 9 again, Windows crashed again.

We repeated the same multiple times, and exact same behaviour happens.

Then we understood that it only happens when we start the game and the race.

- We cleaned system and temporary files, it didn't help.

- Also, we disabled 'Automatically restart under System Failure' and it didn't help.
    - We uninstalled Asphalt 9 from the PC, then we installed it again, tried again, Windows crashed again.
    - Then we went to Settings and did 'Reset' on app data, tried the race again, and it didn't help.

- Also tried: chkdsk c: /r , then restart system and let chkdsk run. It didn't help.

Our PC is very new and has a good graphic card, so we are actually not sure what happens:

HP Pavilion Gaming TG01-1045no - RTX 2060 - HP Store Sverige

In the Event Viewer we can see multiple:

- The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

- The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffd508a1f04010, 0xfffff80742d1c188, 0x0000000000000000, 0x000000000000000d. A dump was saved in: C:\windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 8facea08-1512-4e40-80ff-7533839e614c.

- Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.

- The previous system shutdown at 19:28:32 on ‎2020-‎12-‎09 was unexpected.

Etc.

Do you have any insights on why this happens and what can be the cause?

Let me know if we can provide you with more information.

BR, Dragana

:)

Dragana_V., Dec 9, 2020

2. Asphalt 9 crashes

I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks.

Sang Tonsing, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Nilesh_24 Win User
    Asphalt 9 Crashes

Hello

I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening.

I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch.

I have tried to reset the game many a times.

Switch on/off ad id.

Reinstalling.

But none of these works.. Please suggest me a fix ?!

tHANKS!

Nilesh_24, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Asphalt 9 game causing crash of Windows 10 system

Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem

After the 2020 latest update of Asphalt 9, Now I can't open the game. When I open it, it display the starting Gameloft icon and after 5 seconds it crashes and automatically close the window. I uninstalled it and I installed it several times but it 's not
    working. Please tell me what to do. This is my favorite Game.

Rithik Thrishal, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Asphalt 9 game causing crash of Windows 10 system

1. Asphalt 9 game causing crash of Windows 10 system - Similar Threads - Asphalt game causing

2. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing: Hello. I was very bored and wanted to play some Asphalt 9 but whenever I try opening it it crashes. No error message or anything it just quits to desktop instantly. I have tried resetting it and reinstalling it. I don't know what to do anymore it just keeps crashing no matter...
  3. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing: Hello. I was very bored and wanted to play some Asphalt 9 but whenever I try opening it it crashes. No error message or anything it just quits to desktop instantly. I have tried resetting it and reinstalling it. I don't know what to do anymore it just keeps crashing no matter...
  4. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: it is not opening after its update when I open it gameloft 2020 appears after a while automaticaly it closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9/5d180856-72e3-4277-b2c3-3af7d0350c45
  5. Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem: After the 2020 latest update of Asphalt 9, Now I can't open the game. When I open it, it display the starting Gameloft icon and after 5 seconds it crashes and automatically close the window. I uninstalled it and I installed it several times but it 's not working. Please tell...
  6. Asphalt 9 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashes: Hello I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening. I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch. I have tried to reset the game many a times. Switch on/off ad id. Reinstalling. But none of these works.. Please...
  7. asphalt 9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9: i would like to disown asphalt 9 because i want to start a new account. if i delete the game i still have the data i've tried to reset the data but it didn't work. please help me...
  8. Asphalt 9: Legends Crashing On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends Crashing On Windows 10: Hello, I have downloaded Asphalt 9 twise from Microsoft Stare but I'm getting the same issue ie. the game crashes after few seconds... I tried reinstalling and updating but it proved to be veined... After googleing the issue, I came to know that I was not only who was...
  9. ASPHALT 9 Crash On Winows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASPHALT 9 Crash On Winows 10: Hello, I have downloaded Asphalt 9 twise from Microsoft Stare but I'm getting the same issue ie. the game crashes after few seconds... I tried reinstalling and updating but it proved to be veined... After googleing the issue, I came to know that I was not only who was...
  10. Asphalt 9 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 crashes: I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asfalte 9: legends not playing when monitor is duplicated