Windows 10: Asphalt 9 is the only program in the computer that is moving in slow motions and cannot be...

Discus and support Asphalt 9 is the only program in the computer that is moving in slow motions and cannot be... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Do I need to reinstall asphalt 9. It is the only program in the computer that is moving in slow motions and cannot be played. I cannot have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Orroz, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Orroz Win User

Asphalt 9 is the only program in the computer that is moving in slow motions and cannot be...

Do I need to reinstall asphalt 9. It is the only program in the computer that is moving in slow motions and cannot be played. I cannot have the progress data lost.

:)

Orroz, Jul 24, 2021

2. Nokia 930 Slow Motion and 4K Query

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Did you want slow motion option in the phone?
    If you want phone with slow motion option, you may want to speak to the store if they can exchange with the one that has. Unfortunately, there is no app that can serve the purpose as slow motion option is internal phone option by the manufacturer.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Nilesh_24 Win User
    Asphalt 9 Crashes

Hello

I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening.

I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch.

I have tried to reset the game many a times.

Switch on/off ad id.

Reinstalling.

But none of these works.. Please suggest me a fix ?!

tHANKS!

Nilesh_24, Jul 24, 2021
  4. LCRT Win User

Asphalt 9 is the only program in the computer that is moving in slow motions and cannot be...

Nokia 930 Slow Motion and 4K Query

I don't think you have any idea of what you are talking about.

The 930 is precisely one of the few phones that supports slow motion in Microsoft Camera.

In a Microsoft post from last November

"Slow-motion video has been one of the most frequent requests we hear from people using the Camera app on Windows Phone and Windows 10. So, we’re happy to announce that you can now capture slow-motion video with Camera for Windows 10 on Lumia 930, Lumia
    1520 and Lumia Icon phones. The latest Windows build now supports video capture of 120 fps in 720p resolution. To start capturing slow-motion video, select the Video button on the Camera screen, and then select the icon with the turtle."

Thema:

1. Asphalt 9 is the only program in the computer that is moving in slow motions and cannot be... - Similar Threads - Asphalt program computer

2. Asphalt 9 is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 is not opening: I have downloaded the asphalt 9 few days ago. when I click ,it doesn't open.Then I deleted the temporarly files and rest the game and restart. but it didn't work. So I rest my pc yesterday and installed the lastest version of windows 10 and download the asphalt 9 .and I click...
  3. asphalt 9 legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9 legends: i downloaded asphalt 9 legends from microsoft store and when i open it it shows the gameloft symbol but it goes in just seconds so how can i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-legends/754e253e-4c12-46e5-ad08-d23db3e83119
  4. Asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: HelloI wanted a solution to this frustrating problem of asphalt 9 legends stuck on loading screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it many times but still it isn't working. The game opens, gameloft logo comes, song plays and then the screen becomes black. Kindly suggest me...
  5. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: it is not opening after its update when I open it gameloft 2020 appears after a while automaticaly it closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9/5d180856-72e3-4277-b2c3-3af7d0350c45
  6. asphalt 9 not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    asphalt 9 not starting: hi i just downloaded asphalt 9 legends from MICROSOFT STORE It starts shows gameloftsometimes then closes why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-not-starting/d9926045-05b1-4393-a214-4baab3a5e546
  7. Asphalt 9 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashes: Hello I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening. I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch. I have tried to reset the game many a times. Switch on/off ad id. Reinstalling. But none of these works.. Please...
  8. asphalt 9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9: i would like to disown asphalt 9 because i want to start a new account. if i delete the game i still have the data i've tried to reset the data but it didn't work. please help me...
  9. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf
  10. Computer runs in slow motion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer runs in slow motion: My computer has been experiencing intermittent periods of what I can only describe as slow-motion. It has only happened while I've been playing video games, rocket league to be specific, and it does not self-resolve until I restart. I followed some instruction in this...