Windows 10: Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

Discus and support Asphalt 9 keeps crashing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I was very bored and wanted to play some Asphalt 9 but whenever I try opening it it crashes. No error message or anything it just quits to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MartinStojić, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

Hello. I was very bored and wanted to play some Asphalt 9 but whenever I try opening it it crashes. No error message or anything it just quits to desktop instantly. I have tried resetting it and reinstalling it. I don't know what to do anymore it just keeps crashing no matter what.

:)

MartinStojić, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

1. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Asphalt keeps crashing

2. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing: Hello. I was very bored and wanted to play some Asphalt 9 but whenever I try opening it it crashes. No error message or anything it just quits to desktop instantly. I have tried resetting it and reinstalling it. I don't know what to do anymore it just keeps crashing no matter...
  3. Asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: HelloI wanted a solution to this frustrating problem of asphalt 9 legends stuck on loading screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it many times but still it isn't working. The game opens, gameloft logo comes, song plays and then the screen becomes black. Kindly suggest me...
  4. Asphalt 9 keeps crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 keeps crashing randomly: I installed asphalt 9 from MS store today. It seemed to work fine for 1 hour, and suddenly it crashed without any reason. I opened up the game again and the game crashed within 2-3 minutes. now, I repaired it and restarted my PC. It worked fine without crashing for 10 min....
  5. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: it is not opening after its update when I open it gameloft 2020 appears after a while automaticaly it closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9/5d180856-72e3-4277-b2c3-3af7d0350c45
  6. Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashing Problem: After the 2020 latest update of Asphalt 9, Now I can't open the game. When I open it, it display the starting Gameloft icon and after 5 seconds it crashes and automatically close the window. I uninstalled it and I installed it several times but it 's not working. Please tell...
  7. Asphalt 9 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashes: Hello I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening. I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch. I have tried to reset the game many a times. Switch on/off ad id. Reinstalling. But none of these works.. Please...
  8. asphalt 9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9: i would like to disown asphalt 9 because i want to start a new account. if i delete the game i still have the data i've tried to reset the data but it didn't work. please help me...
  9. Asphalt 9 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 crashes: I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks....
  10. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf