Windows 10: Asphalt 9: Legends Change age

Discus and support Asphalt 9: Legends Change age in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, in the game Asphalt 9: Legends I entered the wrong age. I need to change it. I cannot find it to change it in the game, and also the other tips... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Thomas0808, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Asphalt 9: Legends Change age

Hi, in the game Asphalt 9: Legends I entered the wrong age. I need to change it. I cannot find it to change it in the game, and also the other tips that I found on this community do not work . These do not work: Resetting the app is the best way to clear the app or game data. From the Start menu, open Settings > Apps > Asphalt 9: Legends, select Advanced options, click Reset, then confirm. If this doesn't reset your game data, try uninstalling the game after resetting, then reinstall it. Even when clearing all the temp files, rebooting, etc...

When I reinstall the game, it uses all the setiings I had before, including the age.

So, how can I do it?

Thanks!

:)

Thomas0808, Apr 4, 2020

2. Asphalt 9:Legends not working

I just downloaded Asphalt 9:Legends from Microsoft store on my windows 10 PC, but it keeps asking for an internet connection although i have a working internet connection. I use a USB modem, could this affect the game's network access in any way? No problem
    with Asphalt 8:Airborne whatsoever.

TusharDhanai, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Asphalt 9 legends installing error

I try to install Asphalt 9 legends game but i can not install it.it says "couldn't install.we will retry shortly"but others apps and games are install without any problem.

My Country or region sri lanka

Time zone is (UTC+05:30) Sri Jayawardenepura

PavithNimantha, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Asphalt 9: Legends Change age

Asphalt 9: Legends bugged start-up

Hello world,

I've recently installed Asphalt 9: Legends from the Microsoft Store.

However, when I click 'Play' it shows the Gameloft logo as usual, then it changes to the A9 logo with a diamond shaped loading icon at which point a blue box pops up with a white button in the bottom middle, without any text in it.

I know it is a button because I can click it, but it loads for a second and then the box pops up again.

What does it say/ What can I do to fix it?

Tnx,

From Walhalla, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Asphalt 9: Legends Change age

1. Asphalt 9: Legends Change age - Similar Threads - Asphalt Legends Change

2. asphalt 9 legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9 legends: i downloaded asphalt 9 legends from microsoft store and when i open it it shows the gameloft symbol but it goes in just seconds so how can i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-legends/754e253e-4c12-46e5-ad08-d23db3e83119
  3. Asphalt 9: Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends: Today I installed Asphalt 9 : Legends. When I opened it, it showed ferrari car logo and loading. For minimum 30 min it was loading. It reinstalled it 5 times but still it is like that always loading... PS: In task manager it is showing runtime broker and under that it is...
  4. Can't install Asphalt 9 : legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Asphalt 9 : legends: [ATTACH] First day it starts to download perfectly and then i paused it and next i continued but it throws this error message. My windows OS is updated. I checked....
  5. ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS LATEST UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS LATEST UPDATE: what is microsoft doing to fix asphalt 9 update i am getting nothing but a screen my life is inside this game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-legends-latest-update/b387e844-f79d-4a6f-8bd7-b6797f61af8e
  6. Asphalt 9: legends gameplay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: legends gameplay: Hello guys, I Installed Asphalt 9 in my Windows 10 from Microsoft store. Once I enter the game, it says 'NO INTERNET CONNECTION, CHECK YOUR SERVER AND TRY AGAIN'. Even though i have a good internet connection, it says like this ! I ALSO RESET THE GAME, UNINSTALLED AND...
  7. game Asphalt 9: Legends - change age

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game Asphalt 9: Legends - change age: Hi, in the game Asphalt 9: Legends I entered the wrong age. I need to change it. I cannot find it to change it in the game, and also the other tips that I found on this community do not work . These do not work: Resetting the app is the best way to clear the app or game data....
  8. Asphalt 9: Legends Crashing On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends Crashing On Windows 10: Hello, I have downloaded Asphalt 9 twise from Microsoft Stare but I'm getting the same issue ie. the game crashes after few seconds... I tried reinstalling and updating but it proved to be veined... After googleing the issue, I came to know that I was not only who was...
  9. Asphalt 9: Legends lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends lags: It lags while playing and even I decreased all the graphics settings but the Same problem.. I updated all drivers not leaving a single one but no good results. My Pc Specs 4GB Ram NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 Intel Core i5 (4 cores) Windows 10 (2018)...
  10. Asphalt 9:Legends not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9:Legends not working: I just downloaded Asphalt 9:Legends from Microsoft store on my windows 10 PC, but it keeps asking for an internet connection although i have a working internet connection. I use a USB modem, could this affect the game's network access in any way? No problem with Asphalt...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how i can change a name in asphalt 9

2. how to change age on asphalt 9 version 2.2.2

3. how to change your name in asphalt 9

4. asphalt age change,
  5. asphalt 9 age change,
  6. asphalt 9 age