Windows 10: Asphalt 9 Legends Stuck At Loading Screen

Discus and support Asphalt 9 Legends Stuck At Loading Screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used to play the game normally and one day out of nowhere it just won't open I tried reinstalling and resetting but still didn't work, I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nour-Eldin Mohamed, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Asphalt 9 Legends Stuck At Loading Screen

I used to play the game normally and one day out of nowhere it just won't open I tried reinstalling and resetting but still didn't work, I tried to contact Gameloft support but none of the Gameloft sites would open either, Help, please !

:)

Nour-Eldin Mohamed, Dec 4, 2018

2. Asphalt 9:Legends not working

I just downloaded Asphalt 9:Legends from Microsoft store on my windows 10 PC, but it keeps asking for an internet connection although i have a working internet connection. I use a USB modem, could this affect the game's network access in any way? No problem
    with Asphalt 8:Airborne whatsoever.

TusharDhanai, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Asphalt 9 legends installing error

I try to install Asphalt 9 legends game but i can not install it.it says "couldn't install.we will retry shortly"but others apps and games are install without any problem.

My Country or region sri lanka

Time zone is (UTC+05:30) Sri Jayawardenepura

PavithNimantha, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Asphalt 9 Legends Stuck At Loading Screen

Asphalt 9: Legends bugged start-up

Hello world,

I've recently installed Asphalt 9: Legends from the Microsoft Store.

However, when I click 'Play' it shows the Gameloft logo as usual, then it changes to the A9 logo with a diamond shaped loading icon at which point a blue box pops up with a white button in the bottom middle, without any text in it.

I know it is a button because I can click it, but it loads for a second and then the box pops up again.

What does it say/ What can I do to fix it?

Tnx,

From Walhalla, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Asphalt 9 Legends Stuck At Loading Screen

1. Asphalt 9 Legends Stuck At Loading Screen - Similar Threads - Asphalt Legends Stuck

2. ASPHALT 9 Crash On Winows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASPHALT 9 Crash On Winows 10: Hello, I have downloaded Asphalt 9 twise from Microsoft Stare but I'm getting the same issue ie. the game crashes after few seconds... I tried reinstalling and updating but it proved to be veined... After googleing the issue, I came to know that I was not only who was...
  3. Asphalt 9: Legends lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends lags: It lags while playing and even I decreased all the graphics settings but the Same problem.. I updated all drivers not leaving a single one but no good results. My Pc Specs 4GB Ram NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 Intel Core i5 (4 cores) Windows 10 (2018)...
  4. Asphalt 9:Legends not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9:Legends not working: I just downloaded Asphalt 9:Legends from Microsoft store on my windows 10 PC, but it keeps asking for an internet connection although i have a working internet connection. I use a USB modem, could this affect the game's network access in any way? No problem with Asphalt...
  5. Asphalt 9: Legends bugged start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends bugged start-up: Hello world, I've recently installed Asphalt 9: Legends from the Microsoft Store. However, when I click 'Play' it shows the Gameloft logo as usual, then it changes to the A9 logo with a diamond shaped loading icon at which point a blue box pops up with a white button in the...
  6. full scree nmode in asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    full scree nmode in asphalt 9: I used to play asphalt 9 in full screen mode. I once pressed restore button to make the window small but now on maximizing the window the taskbar shows and it is not in the full screen mode. how to rum it in full screen mode....
  7. Asphalt 9 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 crashes: I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks....
  8. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf
  9. Why the Asphalt 9: Legends game can't run on my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why the Asphalt 9: Legends game can't run on my laptop?: Hello, today I downladed the game and when I try to play it it just appears some random screen with a car with glitchy graphics and I'm pretty sure my laptop is more than capable of running the game. The specs are the following: Intel core i5-2520M 2.5 with turbo boost up...
  10. Asphalt 9: Legends is now available for Windows 10 in some regions

in Windows 10 News
    Asphalt 9: Legends is now available for Windows 10 in some regions: Asphalt 9: Legends for Windows 10 is now available in the Microsoft Store and this is the latest addition in the long-running series of racing games from Gameloft. At the moment, you can download the game in the Philippines, Thailand, and France. While Asphalt 9 is not...