Windows 10: asphalt 9 not starting

Discus and support asphalt 9 not starting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi i just downloaded asphalt 9 legends from MICROSOFT STORE It starts shows gameloftsometimes then closes why?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alyannasir, Jun 15, 2020.

1. asphalt 9 not starting

hi i just downloaded asphalt 9 legends from MICROSOFT STORE It starts shows gameloftsometimes then closes why?

:)

alyannasir, Jun 15, 2020

2. asphalt 9

i would like to disown asphalt 9 because i want to start a new account. if i delete the game i still have the data i've tried to reset the data but it didn't work. please help me

HugoFloren, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Not started Asphalt 8

Thanks for the update. To further isolate this concern, we would like to know if your computer only freezes when accessing the game Asphalt 8.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 2: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.
    Step 3: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 15, 2020
  4. asphalt 9 not starting

asphalt 9

how do I change my profile to another in
    asphalt 9?

nomanhatami, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

asphalt 9 not starting

1. asphalt 9 not starting - Similar Threads - asphalt starting

2. my asphalt 9 is stuck in the gameloft loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my asphalt 9 is stuck in the gameloft loading screen: i had the problem at 7 april 2024 as soon as i opened asphalt 9 it stuck and the gameloft logo and its not opening asphalt 9 i recently tampered with my windows for better performance so maybe i disabled an important service or an important application for asphalt 9 i...
  3. my asphalt 9 is stuck in the gameloft loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my asphalt 9 is stuck in the gameloft loading screen: i had the problem at 7 april 2024 as soon as i opened asphalt 9 it stuck and the gameloft logo and its not opening asphalt 9 i recently tampered with my windows for better performance so maybe i disabled an important service or an important application for asphalt 9 i...
  4. Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop: I boot up my laptop and in Task Manager processes tab there is always Asphalt 8, despite me not doing anything to open it. I did not enable Asphalt 8 to start up with my laptop, and it is not in the Task Manager Start-up tab. I do not want this to happen, since Medal a game...
  5. Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop: I boot up my laptop and in Task Manager processes tab there is always Asphalt 8, despite me not doing anything to open it. I did not enable Asphalt 8 to start up with my laptop, and it is not in the Task Manager Start-up tab. I do not want this to happen, since Medal a game...
  6. Asphalt 8 keeps starting up with my laptop

7. Asphalt 9 Legends Closing automatically when started...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Asphalt 9 Legends Closing automatically when started...: Hi, I downloaded asphalt 9 today, I tried to open it, But it was loading for 15 Seconds and then closed! Can anyone please help me on this?? I have cleared the TEMPORARY files......
  8. Asphalt 9 Legends Closing automatically when started...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Legends Closing automatically when started...: Hi, I downloaded asphalt 9 today, I tried to open it, But it was loading for 15 Seconds and then closed! Can anyone please help me on this?? I have cleared the TEMPORARY files......
  9. Asphalt 9 Legends Closing automatically when started...

10. Asphalt 9: Legends bugged start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends bugged start-up: Hello world, I've recently installed Asphalt 9: Legends from the Microsoft Store. However, when I click 'Play' it shows the Gameloft logo as usual, then it changes to the A9 logo with a diamond shaped loading icon at which point a blue box pops up with a white button in the...