Windows 10: Asphalt 9 not updating

Discus and support Asphalt 9 not updating in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hii've bben playing asphalt 9 and a update rolled out.But when i clicked update in game it redirects me to MS store and MS store do not update itplease... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Apurva_Singh1234, Sep 3, 2021.

1. Asphalt 9 not updating

Hii've bben playing asphalt 9 and a update rolled out.But when i clicked update in game it redirects me to MS store and MS store do not update itplease help i cannot play the game

:)

Apurva_Singh1234, Sep 3, 2021
  2. Nilesh_24 Win User

Asphalt 9 Crashes

Hello

I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening.

I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch.

I have tried to reset the game many a times.

Switch on/off ad id.

Reinstalling.

But none of these works.. Please suggest me a fix ?!

tHANKS!

Nilesh_24, Sep 3, 2021
  3. Greg_95 Win User
    ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS LATEST UPDATE

what is microsoft doing to fix asphalt 9 update i am getting nothing but a screen my life is inside this game

Greg_95, Sep 3, 2021
  4. Asphalt 9 not updating

asphalt 9

how do I change my profile to another in
    asphalt 9?

nomanhatami, Sep 3, 2021
Thema:

Asphalt 9 not updating

1. Asphalt 9 not updating - Similar Threads - Asphalt updating

2. I Can't open my asphalt 9 today , due to update ???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't open my asphalt 9 today , due to update ???: I have downloaded the latest version in Microsoft store today but could not get into the game successfully. I am using window 10. When I clicked start playing in Microsoft store and then the "Gameloft 20 years" with black colour background screen displayed. After a while, the...
  3. ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS LATEST UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS LATEST UPDATE: what is microsoft doing to fix asphalt 9 update i am getting nothing but a screen my life is inside this game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-legends-latest-update/b387e844-f79d-4a6f-8bd7-b6797f61af8e
  4. Asphalt 9 Game Not Working After Latest Update On 28th August 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Game Not Working After Latest Update On 28th August 2020: Hi i am a gamer and i had downloaded asphalt 9 for some days and a new update came and i decided to download it and after downloading the update the game only shows the gameloft screen and closes and since then i am not able to play it and i even cleared the cache and...
  5. Asphalt 9 cant run after the latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 cant run after the latest update: Hi I cant run Asphalt 9 after the latest update which I have just updated around half an hour ago! This is the latest update available. Funny enough the same thing happened when I try to install it to my other computer! I saw the Gameloft 20 years new splash screen, but then...
  6. I cannot open the Asphalt 9 today due to game update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open the Asphalt 9 today due to game update?: I have downloaded the latest version in Microsoft store today but could not get into the game successfully. I am using window 10. When I clicked start playing in Microsoft store and then the "Gameloft 20 years" with black colour background screen displayed. After a while, the...
  7. asphalt 8 - Multiplayer mode after update does not work anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8 - Multiplayer mode after update does not work anymore?: teredofilter I have already switched off and I am connected,- despite everything I can't do anymore and I am always referred to: account.xbox.com/settings. is at a loss asphalt 8 - Mehrspielermodus nach Update funktioniert nicht mehr?
  8. Asphalt Extreme Not Working With The Latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt Extreme Not Working With The Latest Windows 10 Update: My Asphalt Extreme no longer responds to the control buttons after I recently updated the OS on my PC. Can anyone help, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-extreme-not-working-with-the-latest/dbbc1149-15b8-4e94-86c6-4e6d7d2da4ca
  9. Cannot update Asphalt 8: Airborne

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot update Asphalt 8: Airborne: When I am opening Asphalt, I get this message. But when I click on update, it goes to the Microsoft store website. I also find no option for updation for Asphalt in the Microsoft Store. What should I do?[ATTACH]...
  10. asphalt 8 keeps crashing after the updation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 8 keeps crashing after the updation: my laptop works on windows 10 version 1803 os build 17134.228 (current). i had asphalt 8 running perfectly fine. but then on 22-8-1018 i did the below mentioned things after which it stopped working : 1)i ran a driver upgrade to Intel HD Graphics Driver - A14 using dell...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asphalt 9 not updating