Windows 10: Asphalt 9 Randomly Crashes on PC

Discus and support Asphalt 9 Randomly Crashes on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The game keeps crashing at random points, it's so annoying, and just a waste of fuel, I can't finish one race without having the game to crash, any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Obada Salman, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Obada Salman Win User

Asphalt 9 Randomly Crashes on PC

The game keeps crashing at random points, it's so annoying, and just a waste of fuel, I can't finish one race without having the game to crash, any solutions?

PC Specs:

Intel Core i5-650 @ 3.20GHz

8GB of RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Windows 10 64-bit

:)

Obada Salman, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Sang Tonsing Win User

Asphalt 9 crashes

I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks.

Sang Tonsing, Sep 14, 2018
  3. MiguelChiappori Win User
    Asphalt 9 crashes

Hello how are you, thanks for posting in our microsoft community,

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/asphal...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Asphalt9/comments/9255...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards

Miguel C.

MiguelChiappori, Sep 14, 2018
  4. nomanhatami Win User

asphalt 9

how do I change my profile to another in
    asphalt 9?

nomanhatami, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Asphalt 9 Randomly Crashes on PC - Similar Threads - Asphalt Randomly Crashes

2. Asphalt 9: Legends bugged start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends bugged start-up: Hello world, I've recently installed Asphalt 9: Legends from the Microsoft Store. However, when I click 'Play' it shows the Gameloft logo as usual, then it changes to the A9 logo with a diamond shaped loading icon at which point a blue box pops up with a white button in the...
  3. full scree nmode in asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    full scree nmode in asphalt 9: I used to play asphalt 9 in full screen mode. I once pressed restore button to make the window small but now on maximizing the window the taskbar shows and it is not in the full screen mode. how to rum it in full screen mode....
  4. Asphalt 9 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 crashes: I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks....
  5. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf
  6. Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]: I was downloaded Asphalt 9 Legends from microsoft store When i click play it crash to desktop without pop up. it's just CTD . when i launch second time i was select sign in with xbox live account Yeah it's Works fine but when i restart app for apply graphics settings it's...
  7. Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]: I was downloaded Asphalt 9 Legends from microsoft store When i click play it crash to desktop without pop up. it's just CTD . when i launch second time i was select sign in with xbox live account Yeah it's Works fine but when i restart app for apply graphics settings it's...
  8. asphalt 9 game closes itself as soon as it is opened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9 game closes itself as soon as it is opened: i have installed and reinstalled asphalt 9 game but it closes as soon as it is opened. first the logo of gameloft comes then it turns black and then it closes itself. please help...
  9. PC randomly crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC randomly crashes: For almost a month, my computer has been crashing without warning. I've done RAM, Hard drive, CPU, and GPU tests to see if it's a hardware problem, but nothing came up. Generally it happens during or after I am playing a video game. What is the issue? Is it Hardware or...
  10. PC random crashes please helpppies

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC random crashes please helpppies: I have a custom build PC cpu- 4790k stock never overclocked ram- evga supersc 16gb ddr3 1600mhz never overclocked power- evga super nova g2 860 watt motherboard- msi z87i ac not gaming ac graphics- msi gtx 970 gaming 4g never overclocked cooler- lepa aquachanger 240...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asphalt 9 crash on start up

2. aspault 9: Legends keeps crashing windows 10

3. asphalt 9 problem pc

4. how to fix ashalt 9 crash