Windows 10: Asphalt 9 Randomly Crashes on PC

Discus and support Asphalt 9 Randomly Crashes on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The game keeps crashing at random points, it's so annoying, and just a waste of fuel, I can't finish one race without having the game to crash, any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Obada Salman, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Asphalt 9 Randomly Crashes on PC

The game keeps crashing at random points, it's so annoying, and just a waste of fuel, I can't finish one race without having the game to crash, any solutions?

PC Specs:

Intel Core i5-650 @ 3.20GHz

8GB of RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti

Windows 10 64-bit

:)

Obada Salman, Sep 14, 2018

2. Asphalt 9 crashes

I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks.

Sang Tonsing, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Asphalt 9 crashes

Hello how are you, thanks for posting in our microsoft community,

https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/asphal...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Asphalt9/comments/9255...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best Regards

Miguel C.

MiguelChiappori, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Asphalt 9 Randomly Crashes on PC

asphalt 9

how do I change my profile to another in
    asphalt 9?

nomanhatami, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Asphalt 9 Randomly Crashes on PC

1. Asphalt 9 Randomly Crashes on PC - Similar Threads - Asphalt Randomly Crashes

2. Asphalt 9: Legends Crashing On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends Crashing On Windows 10: Hello, I have downloaded Asphalt 9 twise from Microsoft Stare but I'm getting the same issue ie. the game crashes after few seconds... I tried reinstalling and updating but it proved to be veined... After googleing the issue, I came to know that I was not only who was...
  3. ASPHALT 9 Crash On Winows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASPHALT 9 Crash On Winows 10: Hello, I have downloaded Asphalt 9 twise from Microsoft Stare but I'm getting the same issue ie. the game crashes after few seconds... I tried reinstalling and updating but it proved to be veined... After googleing the issue, I came to know that I was not only who was...
  4. asphalt 9 didn't install on my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9 didn't install on my pc.: I'm using windows 10. intel HD graphics 4400. Ram 4gb. Directx 12. Intel i3-4150 3.5Ghz. I meet all the requirements to play asphalt 9 game. but the game didn't show launch or install tab on my pc in store. please say why?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Asphalt 9: Legends lags

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends lags: It lags while playing and even I decreased all the graphics settings but the Same problem.. I updated all drivers not leaving a single one but no good results. My Pc Specs 4GB Ram NVIDIA GeForce GT 710 Intel Core i5 (4 cores) Windows 10 (2018)...
  6. Asphalt 9:Legends not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9:Legends not working: I just downloaded Asphalt 9:Legends from Microsoft store on my windows 10 PC, but it keeps asking for an internet connection although i have a working internet connection. I use a USB modem, could this affect the game's network access in any way? No problem with Asphalt...
  7. Asphalt 9 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 crashes: I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks....
  8. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf
  9. Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]: I was downloaded Asphalt 9 Legends from microsoft store When i click play it crash to desktop without pop up. it's just CTD . when i launch second time i was select sign in with xbox live account Yeah it's Works fine but when i restart app for apply graphics settings it's...
  10. Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 9 crashed after 3 seconds [Win10]: I was downloaded Asphalt 9 Legends from microsoft store When i click play it crash to desktop without pop up. it's just CTD . when i launch second time i was select sign in with xbox live account Yeah it's Works fine but when i restart app for apply graphics settings it's...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asphalt 9 crashes

2. intel hd graphics driver crashes asphalt 9

3. Asphalt 9 crashes before playing

4. asphalt 9 has a glitch problem windows 10,
  5. asphalt 9 crashing in windows 10,
  6. how to fix crash while loading asphalt 9 on pc,
  7. asphalt 9 crashing to desktop,
  8. create new profile asphalt9,
  9. why does my asphalt 9 keep crashing,
  10. asphalt 9 pc auto closes,
  11. asphalt 9 keeps crashing,