Windows 10: Asphalt 9 without Microsoft Store

Discus and support Asphalt 9 without Microsoft Store in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Is it possible to download asphalt 9 without microsoft store?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tracinek, Apr 15, 2020.

1. tracinek Win User

Asphalt 9 without Microsoft Store

Is it possible to download asphalt 9 without microsoft store?

:)

tracinek, Apr 15, 2020

2. Asphalt 9:Legends not working

I just downloaded Asphalt 9:Legends from Microsoft store on my windows 10 PC, but it keeps asking for an internet connection although i have a working internet connection. I use a USB modem, could this affect the game's network access in any way? No problem
    with Asphalt 8:Airborne whatsoever.

TusharDhanai, Apr 15, 2020
  3. asphalt 9

Hi there HugoFloren,

Evan here an Independent Adviser here to assist you with your issue.

Sadly Asphalt 9 is not a Microsoft Product. Despite the fact that it can be found on the Windows App store this is a Gameloft product.

I will supply you the link to contact their support team as I have noticed this issue has come up in the past and their Customer Support Team will assist you.

Customer Care

Thanks for your question!

EvanFleming, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Asphalt 9 without Microsoft Store

Downloading Asphalt 9 ;Legends from Microsoft Store but gives error in between: Coundnt download we will retry shortly

Asphalt 9 ;Legends from Microsoft Store but gives error in between: Coundnt download we will retry shortly

maazmunir8, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Asphalt 9 without Microsoft Store

1. Asphalt 9 without Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Asphalt without Microsoft

2. Asphalt 9 login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Asphalt 9 login: I played asphalt 9 on mobile previously from Google play account now I want to play on windows 11 and when I tried to login there's no option for Google there only Xbox so what should I do now? If I login with Microsoft account will I get the Google account data?...
  3. Asphalt 9 is not opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 is not opening: I have downloaded the asphalt 9 few days ago. when I click ,it doesn't open.Then I deleted the temporarly files and rest the game and restart. but it didn't work. So I rest my pc yesterday and installed the lastest version of windows 10 and download the asphalt 9 .and I click...
  4. asphalt 9 legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9 legends: i downloaded asphalt 9 legends from microsoft store and when i open it it shows the gameloft symbol but it goes in just seconds so how can i fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-legends/754e253e-4c12-46e5-ad08-d23db3e83119
  5. Asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: HelloI wanted a solution to this frustrating problem of asphalt 9 legends stuck on loading screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it many times but still it isn't working. The game opens, gameloft logo comes, song plays and then the screen becomes black. Kindly suggest me...
  6. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: it is not opening after its update when I open it gameloft 2020 appears after a while automaticaly it closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9/5d180856-72e3-4277-b2c3-3af7d0350c45
  7. asphalt 9 not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    asphalt 9 not starting: hi i just downloaded asphalt 9 legends from MICROSOFT STORE It starts shows gameloftsometimes then closes why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-not-starting/d9926045-05b1-4393-a214-4baab3a5e546
  8. Asphalt 9 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashes: Hello I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening. I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch. I have tried to reset the game many a times. Switch on/off ad id. Reinstalling. But none of these works.. Please...
  9. asphalt 9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9: i would like to disown asphalt 9 because i want to start a new account. if i delete the game i still have the data i've tried to reset the data but it didn't work. please help me...
  10. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download asphalt 9 for pc without microsoft store

2. how to download asphalt 9 oon pc besides from microsoft store

3. asphalt 9 pc free download without microsoft store

4. update asphalt 9 without microsoft account