Windows 10: Asphalt 9 wont launch

Discus and support Asphalt 9 wont launch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just downloaded asphalt 9 from the microsoft store and it wont launch. Here is what happened, after I downloaded the game I hit launch to launch it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheodoreDales, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Asphalt 9 wont launch

I just downloaded asphalt 9 from the microsoft store and it wont launch. Here is what happened, after I downloaded the game I hit launch to launch it and It showed the Gameloft logo, after that the cursor changeas usual and the screen turned black and I heard music so I thought it was just launching so I waited and waited for probably around 10-30 minutes, the music stopped around 5 minutes after the game launched, the screen was still black. I deleted and reinstalled it, I also tried to restart my device yet it still wont work. I don't know what the problem is with this one so can someone

:)

TheodoreDales, Jun 2, 2021
  2. Nilesh_24 Win User

Asphalt 9 Crashes

Hello

I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening.

I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch.

I have tried to reset the game many a times.

Switch on/off ad id.

Reinstalling.

But none of these works.. Please suggest me a fix ?!

tHANKS!

Nilesh_24, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Unable to launch Asphalt games on PC

asphalt 8 airborne worked on my computer yesterday today it wont work.redownloaded it and it loads but then closes. had the same problem with asphalt 9.

***Original title: asphalt 8 airborne wont work anymore on my computer***

DuaneJohnson2, Jun 2, 2021
  4. Asphalt 9 wont launch

asphalt 9

how do I change my profile to another in
    asphalt 9?

nomanhatami, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

Asphalt 9 wont launch

1. Asphalt 9 wont launch - Similar Threads - Asphalt wont launch

2. Asphalt 9 lagging in multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 lagging in multiplayer: Hello, I come here to ask for solutions on how to fix lag in Asphalt 9 multiplayer. Once i start the race, everyone already started the race many seconds before I start....
  3. Asphalt 9: Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9: Legends: Today I installed Asphalt 9 : Legends. When I opened it, it showed ferrari car logo and loading. For minimum 30 min it was loading. It reinstalled it 5 times but still it is like that always loading... PS: In task manager it is showing runtime broker and under that it is...
  4. asphalt 9 cars a not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9 cars a not showing: i sell all cars as a dot like this<.........> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-cars-a-not-showing/ba80a49b-bcf7-4022-82d3-741386b625b6
  5. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: it is not opening after its update when I open it gameloft 2020 appears after a while automaticaly it closed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9/5d180856-72e3-4277-b2c3-3af7d0350c45
  6. asphalt 9 not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    asphalt 9 not starting: hi i just downloaded asphalt 9 legends from MICROSOFT STORE It starts shows gameloftsometimes then closes why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-not-starting/d9926045-05b1-4393-a214-4baab3a5e546
  7. Asphalt 9 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Crashes: Hello I am fed up of this problem and this keeps on happening. I want to play asphalt 9 from past 2 days but the game keeps crashing after 5 sec of launch. I have tried to reset the game many a times. Switch on/off ad id. Reinstalling. But none of these works.. Please...
  8. asphalt 9

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    asphalt 9: i would like to disown asphalt 9 because i want to start a new account. if i delete the game i still have the data i've tried to reset the data but it didn't work. please help me...
  9. Asphalt 9 crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 crashes: I downloaded Asphalt 9 today on Windows 10 and the game crashes like after 5 seconds, it displays the gameloft logo and crashes. Please help how to fix it. Thanks....
  10. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf