Windows 10: Asphalt Extreme Not Working With The Latest Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Asphalt Extreme Not Working With The Latest Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Asphalt Extreme no longer responds to the control buttons after I recently updated the OS on my PC. Can anyone help, please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mogentle, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Mogentle Win User

Asphalt Extreme Not Working With The Latest Windows 10 Update

My Asphalt Extreme no longer responds to the control buttons after I recently updated the OS on my PC. Can anyone help, please?

:)

Mogentle, Nov 5, 2019

2. asphalt extreme

after installing asphalt extreme i launched it and "checking online profile" is displaying on screen.. the thing is still loading and i am getting old..

PrantaAhmad, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 5, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Asphalt Extreme Not Working With The Latest Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Asphalt Extreme Working

2. WSAudio_Device not working after Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WSAudio_Device not working after Latest Windows Update: Hi, This is my first time asking for help. Hope I'll do it OK. I have the same problem described by Samuel. Regarding last Windows 10 update, Wondershare audio streamer does not work anymore. When trying to record it keeps sending a pop up panel asking to set microphone...
  3. install asphalt 8 on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install asphalt 8 on windows 10: hi Windows 10 store refuses to let me install "asphalt 8" with message "this app is not compatible with this device". This app was previously installed but I uninstalled it. I then reinstalled the OS to see if the message would go away. I am using a Dell 2 in 1....
  4. Windows 10 volume is extremely low after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 volume is extremely low after latest update: After installing the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 version 1903, I have experienced low volume issues on my laptop. Rarely it will behave normally. For reference, here are system specifications: i5-3320M at 2.6GHz 8GB DDR3L 120GB SSD Windows 10 Pro Laptop...
  5. Asphalt 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8: I deleted the game because I needed storage. I just downloaded it again and instead of 57 cars I only have 13 and I have -21.504 credits. What to do? Please help me I've been playing this for 3 years....
  6. Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 not working properly after the latest update?: I updated my windows 10 yesterday, 31/08/2019, now my Microsoft edge deletes the email of yahoo whenever I click my email to read, and it automatically deletes the text in search bar or search engine also when I click on any app in task manager it automatically end tasks...
  7. Latest windows update doesn't seem to work.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest windows update doesn't seem to work.: [IMG]n Every option brings me back here, because it can't troublshoot properly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/latest-windows-update-doesnt-seem-to-work/8ffb9f23-0148-4c38-8d58-58709c328e18
  8. Asphalt 8 crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 8 crashing on Windows 10: Asphalt 8 just crashes after gameloft logo.... it was working well on my same pc last month but suddenly crashed now...ive done everything..ive installed new windows 10 reinstalled the game...updated to lastest directx version but it didnt work for me plz help me...ive also...
  9. Asphalt 9:Legends not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9:Legends not working: I just downloaded Asphalt 9:Legends from Microsoft store on my windows 10 PC, but it keeps asking for an internet connection although i have a working internet connection. I use a USB modem, could this affect the game's network access in any way? No problem with Asphalt...
  10. asphalt 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    asphalt 9: how do I change my profile to another in asphalt 9? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/asphalt-9/0a361db2-3d84-4f05-b76f-91bf432d13cf