Windows 10: Asphalt Extreme Not Working With The Latest Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Asphalt Extreme Not Working With The Latest Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Asphalt Extreme no longer responds to the control buttons after I recently updated the OS on my PC. Can anyone help, please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mogentle, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Mogentle Win User

Asphalt Extreme Not Working With The Latest Windows 10 Update

My Asphalt Extreme no longer responds to the control buttons after I recently updated the OS on my PC. Can anyone help, please?

:)

Mogentle, Nov 5, 2019

2. asphalt extreme

after installing asphalt extreme i launched it and "checking online profile" is displaying on screen.. the thing is still loading and i am getting old..

PrantaAhmad, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    asphalt 8 airborne log in issues in xbox game hub

Hi De'quarn,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do get any error message?
    • Is the issue specific to asphalt 8 airborne?

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue is specific to asphalt 8 airborne then I suggest you to contact
    asphalt 8 airborne support
    . Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 5, 2019
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Asphalt Extreme Not Working With The Latest Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Asphalt Extreme Working

2. Updating to latest is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating to latest is not working: I have Windows 10 and feature updates are not working. There are a lot of them and I dont need to install it. Error message says that I couldn't install updates on my PC. I checked on my drive and I have enough space for the updates. I hate this. I have 21H2 version but this...
  3. Updating to latest is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating to latest is not working: I have Windows 10 and feature updates are not working. There are a lot of them and I dont need to install it. Error message says that I couldn't install updates on my PC. I checked on my drive and I have enough space for the updates. I hate this. I have 21H2 version but this...
  4. Asphalt 9 not updating

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Asphalt 9 not updating: Hii've bben playing asphalt 9 and a update rolled out.But when i clicked update in game it redirects me to MS store and MS store do not update itplease help i cannot play the game...
  5. Computer running extremely slow after latest update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer running extremely slow after latest update.: After I switch off last night to install update and turn on this morning, it takes forever for anything to start up and some apps don't start. submitted by /u/league_of_demacia [link] [comments]...
  6. ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS LATEST UPDATE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASPHALT 9 LEGENDS LATEST UPDATE: what is microsoft doing to fix asphalt 9 update i am getting nothing but a screen my life is inside this game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-9-legends-latest-update/b387e844-f79d-4a6f-8bd7-b6797f61af8e
  7. Asphalt 9 Game Not Working After Latest Update On 28th August 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 Game Not Working After Latest Update On 28th August 2020: Hi i am a gamer and i had downloaded asphalt 9 for some days and a new update came and i decided to download it and after downloading the update the game only shows the gameloft screen and closes and since then i am not able to play it and i even cleared the cache and...
  8. Asphalt 9 cant run after the latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9 cant run after the latest update: Hi I cant run Asphalt 9 after the latest update which I have just updated around half an hour ago! This is the latest update available. Funny enough the same thing happened when I try to install it to my other computer! I saw the Gameloft 20 years new splash screen, but then...
  9. Windows 10 volume is extremely low after latest update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 volume is extremely low after latest update: After installing the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 version 1903, I have experienced low volume issues on my laptop. Rarely it will behave normally. For reference, here are system specifications: i5-3320M at 2.6GHz 8GB DDR3L 120GB SSD Windows 10 Pro Laptop...
  10. Asphalt 9:Legends not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt 9:Legends not working: I just downloaded Asphalt 9:Legends from Microsoft store on my windows 10 PC, but it keeps asking for an internet connection although i have a working internet connection. I use a USB modem, could this affect the game's network access in any way? No problem with Asphalt...